Tales to Tell (Plot)

Tum Bin

Riddhima is a loving and doting wife of Vihan RaisinghAnia. Vihan lost his memory while returning from their Honeymoon. A devasted Riddhima gets rays of hope when he is out of Coma after 3 months.But alas! Vihan had lost her memory.  A broken Riddhima gathered her shattered confidence , somehow,by faking herself his physically retarded sister's  nurse, but How will she react when she will discover that Vihan was faking  a memory loss all the while.

Tum Bin (Paradox) -

Riddhima wake up after 6 months of Coma but now only remembers Kabir as her boyfriend. Will her husband Vansh who is Kabir"s arch nemesis and her true soulmate accept it?

Riddhima can lost her life if she is forced to recall her past,Vansh decides to recreate new memories   of love!! Will he be successful?

Tere rooh pe bas haq hai mera.

Kabir is a typical ideal boyfriend and an example to be adored. While his step brother Vihan is all the bad what one can imagine. The moment Riddhima, Kabir 's girlfriend set foot on their life, She became Vihan's obsession. Not because she is beautiful or he loves her but because he wanted to snatch all the good and happy things from his step -bro. Vihan manipulate Riddhima and get married to her. He was a master of manipulation untill  love strucks the door. Will Riddhima forgive Vihan after what he did to her,now when she too truly in love with him?

Shola aur Shabnam

Vihan Raisinghania is a ricihie rich...An army doctor by profession. His family deals in Designer Costume  jewelry.  They are classy  and uber rich while Riddhima is a young and jovial middle class girl who is happy with street food, auto ride and shopping by discount. Each and every day Vihan "s family remind her about class. A sulken and dejected Riddhima,  however found happiness when her husband returned from Chandigarh!  Vihan took away Riddhima to Chandigarh which was now his new posting. Riddhima again felt left out when she couldn't make tally with the lifestyle Vihan maintains in his peer Circle. Will Love blossom amidst the two souls having completely  different ideologies.

Tum  Mere Ho

Vihan got married to orphan Riddhima as a part of trick. Riddhima 's rosy dreams shattered when She came to know that her husband and his family is a mafia... She needs to escape. She tried every possible way to that....But he never let her go... On the day of her final escapade, Vihan gave her a unique proposal to give a try for 7 days. Will she agree?

Do u like the plots guyz? I may be start any two of them when I will finish writing King's wife and Tangled to Him.