𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

9th of January, 2022

Time: 10:00 pm. The beautiful streets of London were once again, filled with immense rain, which left its pavements glistening in the moonlight. There were people in the bars drinking, children in their rooms playing, reading books on their warm beds, while some, who preferred the beauty of the outside, went out to see the bright January night, despite the cold that came with it.

People, plants, animals, the buildings, everything we can imagine of, felt the beauty of once again, the beggining of the year..... In fact, even the palaces noticed it.

One more night, Buckingham Palace, Clarence House and Kensington Palace turned off their lights to give their royal members another calm rest. Or almost all of them...While in most of the windows you could only see dark of the halls or rooms, in one of them you could see a remarkable light, in fact, you could see a young girl sitting watching what the dark night left her.

Caroline, 2022

Princess Caroline is sitting on a chair facing the window of her bedroom at night.
In just less than two hours, she was going to be 13 years old. The start of her teenage years. While she was happy about that, she just couldn't forget about all the horrible things that has happened in her life, the last few years.
In between her hands there is a envelope with her name on it, which says:
"My dearest Caroline"

She doubted whether to open it or not. She finally took the courage to open it. The letter starts like this:

[- My dearest Caroline, if you are reading this it means that you are, or soon to be a teenager! I know, you're probably not that excited.
You have realised by this point what happened in your life. You're probably tired and especially still angry about everything about that "case".
Look i know this going to be too long for you to read (because i know you will be already tired reading this) but im going to ask you a favor:
Just sit, relax and take your time to read all the letters i left you on the envelope, because its very important that you need to learn the "other side of the story".

From you godfather,

Hank.-]

-hmmm, lets see.-Caroline thought.

[Starts getting out all the letters]

-Gosh....there is...a ton of them.....ugh, well, at least i will have some quiet time this night.....-

...

------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! So for time i've always had this story on my mind, but i never had the courage of writing it and showing to everybody, until now. I hope you guys like it and have fun reading it.

Ps: Also, sorry for my bad english, im not a native speaker, but will try my best.