17; feelings

"hey arlecchino, how can i know if i like him?" you questioned out of a sudden, once your friend had brought it up, you had so many thoughts regarding your affections for heizou

the white-headed girl paused mid-sip of her coffee to turn to you and stare with wide eyes. she checked to see if she was hearing you correctly and noted your serious look.

she nervously coughed and set her coffee cup down so that she could concentrate entirely on y/n. "didn't you just list all the reasons why you despise him and would sooner jump off a cliff than like him?" she remembers asking.

after much internal deliberation and uncertainty, you finally heaved a sigh and nodded along with what she said, entirely retracting your own remarks. "yes, yet your words would frequently come to mind, and now i'm unsure of how i feel."

arlecchino then carefully walked over to you and put her hands on your shoulders to make you look her in the eyes, "are you sure?" you responded by nodding your head in agreement.

"does he make you feel things?" the girl continued after exhaling a sigh.

as soon as you come back to reality, a cold wind blew through your body, and as you were wearing your f/c swimsuit, colombina ran to stand next to you in her black bikini.

heizou remained from the side frowning at the girl close to y/n, obviously upset that the midget had followed alongside them as opposed to letting them be on their own date. now that it was meant to be colombina, he felt like he was the one playing the third wheel between the two.

colombina merely teased heizou by sticking her tongue out at him, which caused the boy to scoff and covertly admire y/n in a bathing suit. childe ended up accompanying them as well because if colombina is going, trailing along alone won't be a problem.

childe even wanted teucer to go along, however, he realized his little brotheer was having his afternoon naps. he then, at that point, flopped a picnic blanket onto the sand as he was the one to propose to have a little picnic near the ocean too.

childe then set the picnic basket down, his blue eyes darting away as the three entered the water, witnessing colombina splash water on heizou, to which the boy responded by splashing back. while this was going on, y/n became more drenched as a result of them and joined in on the fun.

after chuckling at this, the tall male started grabbing some goodies from the basket and placed a plate of chocolate cake on the picnic blanket. as though childe was the group's mother while his children played in the water.