Fluff;; Soup

An au where M1tsuba never died and become friends with Kou :)

"I am not gonna drink that! Disgusting!" Kou let out a sigh and looked at pink haired boy with a annoyed expression on his face. "If you don't drink that then you will have to drink worse things to get better." No matter how hard Kou tried to convince his friend to drink the soup that he made for him Mitsuba still didn't drink the soup.

"Alright, enough. You will drink this even if i had to.." Sunshine haired boy filled the spoon with soup and put it in his own mouth, slowly leaned towards his friends face. Mitsuba felt his whole face heat up and leaned back to his headboard. Soon, Kou realized how shocked Mitsuba was and swallowed the soup. Then let out a little giggle. "You really thought that i was gonna do that huh Mitsuba?" When he said that pink haired boys face lit up all red and got an angry expression on it. "You pervert!" Then Kou felt a punch in his face.

Ten minutes passed and Kou's cheek started to swell up. Mitsuba felt bad about it so he made his way to bathroom and wanted to apologise to his bestfriend. Once he got there he saw the ocean eyed boy apply his punched face some cream. Mitsuba felt so bad when he saw him like that and couldn't even go to apologise.

Soon, Kou realise the pink haired boy standing in the bathrooms door. "Did something happened Mitsu?" Mitsuba didn't realise he was noticed until Kou speaks and got a little shocked. "N-No! I.. I just wanted to.. apologise.." Kou looked at his eyes and gave him a warm smile. "It's okay, don't feel so bad about it. It was my fault to do.. that anyways.."

Mitsuba looked at his swollen and a little blushing cheeks. Then he looked at his eyes and saw them looking at bathrooms pink carpet. Pink haired boy blushed a little and decided to get closer to the other boy. When he get closer to him Kou looked at him with a curious face. Mitsuba slowly get up on his tiptoes and give Kou's swollen cheek a kiss.

Kou blushed so hard that his face got all red. "H-Ha..?" Mitsuba blushed and turned his head to pink carpet. "I hope that counts as an apology.."

·

Oh i'm sure it counts as one my dear Mitsuba.

Hello friend how are you? I hope you're okay. That was my first attempt on writing something so if there is any grammar mistakes or etc. please let me know it so i can be better at it.

Anyways, i wish you a good day/night! Drink water and take care! Bye!