Chapter 1: W a r.

OK one beautiful morning has a good mood to it right?? Well the ancient heros are voice calling eachother but uh they ain't happy
OK let's start-

''Pure Vanilla, you're saying there would be another war?'' Dark Cacao groaned with frustration as this would be the second time they have to face Dark Enchantress cookie.
''I'm sorry my friends! But yeah..she declared war..again,'' Pure Vanilla sighed in dismay. ''This I..this is absurd, I'd say. I can't even enjoy Berry Juice with her minions running around crumbling innocent cookies!'' HollyBerry said with disgust as she leaned her head on her hands.

"Well my friends, you have Crunchy Chip and Wildberry...right? We can ask them to help us spy on them," Pure Vanilla said in hopes to cheer them up, which kinda worked.

''I'm in," Dark Cacao agreed.

"Of course I am also in! We can whoop Dark Enchantress and the others' ass!"

"Great! Tell them to meet me in my kingdom tomorrow,"

(Time skip to the Pure Vanilla kingdom-)

"Hello, Crunchy Chip." Wildberry said with no emotion neither on his face nor his tone.

"Well hi," Crunchy Chip looked up to see Wildberry's 6 feet tall and super strong body look down at the short male (BAHAHHA-)
For a few second there was awkward slicence between them until-

"Queen Holly Berry was- or is drunk, so she just told me to meet you here without any purpose" Wildberry mentioned to break the slience, not telling Crunchy what Holly Berry has truly said.

("NAGGINGBERRY COOKIEEEEE I HAVE A TASK FOR YOUUU"

"And what is my task Queen Mother?"

"Be with your boyfriend~"

"You're drunk and I don't have one-"

"Meet him at the Vanilla kingdom and have se-"

"Alright thanks."

Wildberry sighed as he quickly walked out before he hears the last word HollyBerry was going to say.)

(I just realised...HollyBerry didn't mention Crunchy but Wildberry still went to him...oooooooo.)

"WILDBERRY COOKIE WAKE UP FROM YOUR DAYDREAMING WILL YOU?"

Wildberry snapped back to reality from Crunchy screaming at his left ear.

"Sorry. I zoned out. What happened?"

"Pure Vanilla spotted us and is waving at us"

Crunchy pointed to the right and Wildberry followed his arm which pointed to Pure Vanilla specifically. He waved again and did the signal (yk the one whereby when someone is 'telling' you to come to them?). Wildberry and Crunchy quickly ran toward Pure Vanilla and Pure Vanilla quickly asked if they can go spy on the Cookies of Darkness.

"Dark Enchantress is most likely planning to attack my kingdom which you are currently in. And then they will attack all the cookies on Earthbread. Please, help us." Pure Vanilla's staff's eye shone with sadness.

"YESSS, ANYTHING TO KEEP KING DARK CACAO SAFE. And everyone else, I guess."

Wildberry nodded in agreement.

"Thank you, you two. There will also be another cookie joining you, his name is Espresso (They need a scientist apparently-)"

Espresso quickly ran behind Pure Vanilla, quickly adjusting his glasses before bowing, his cape fluttering in the air (I think this is how they say it-)

"The name's Espresso, a sciencist in the Creme Republic and a husband of my annoying Madeleine. (To all Espresseleine shippers out there, including me, I hope this atleast partially made your day better.) I was told that I would be following you and keeping you safe since I'm the strongest mage in the whole world of Earthbread apparently." Espresso said sarcastically. (I think???)

Wildberry bowed back.

Crunchy studied Espresso before waving.

"Let us make haste, time is of the essence and it is running out. Let's go." Espresso quickly pointed to a nearby forest before running toward the thick trees. Both Wildberry and Crunchy Chip glanced at each other before chasing after Espresso to The Cookies of Darkness lair.

(639 words)