prologue

Name: Alexandria Aizawa

Age: 19

Hero Name: Corpse

Looks:

Hero Costume:

Hero Costume:

Quirk;Underworld: Underworld gives it's user access to demonic magic, and control over the creatures of hell

Quirk;Underworld: Underworld gives it's user access to demonic magic, and control over the creatures of hell. The stronger the user, the stronger the demons they are able to summon. This quirk also makes it's user a being of the underworld, this is why her hero Name is Corpse, because she has no heartbeat, people say she's as dead as a corpse.

Info: Alexandria is the daughter of  Aizawa Shota, also known as Eraser Head. Alexandria is famous on YouTube, being known as the Corpse Wife. She has a deep and rasp voice, which a lot of people find hot.

She likes wearing dark colored clothes, mainly ones that consist of black and purple.

She drinks a lot of coffee. She has insomnia, so she mainly spends her nights making new videos or coming up with songs.

She sees Eri as a little sister, and is happy that her father adopted Eri, because if he didn't, he was going to have a grandkid, sooner then either one of them expected, because she was going to adopt Eri. One way or another, Eri was going to become a part of their family.

Finds it amusing when someone says she sounds like The Corpse Wife, and shows her one of her own video, not knowing that they are showing her her own videos.

Loves to meet new fans or fans who enjoy her content. She loves her little freaks.

She's trained in weapons and hand to hand combat. Being the daughter of a pro hero, knowing how to fight is a must.

On her right leg, is a scarf that is identical to Eraser Head's but black. It's wrapped around her upper right leg and tied in a bow at the end. This gives it the appearance of a bandage. She hides it in plain, making it look like it's apart of her costume or a fashion choice.

When necessary, Corpse can be cunning and manipulative. Making up an excuse and an alibi on the spot. Could commit a murder, blame it on a witness and get away with it. Much to her father's concern, as he praise that his daughter never goes over the edge.