Lmao

It was a normal day mudae hater was on the the couch meanwhile ally was suspiciously in their phone it turns out ally had been texting other omegas and meeting up with them on this dating website called totallynottinder mudae hater had snatched the phone out of ally's hands "hey give that back!" Ally tried taking the phone back from the omega who they were in a very long relationship with, "what is not like you're cheating on me!" mudae hater said in a playful tone as ally look at them with a frown that screamed 'I'm sorry..' "no.." mudae hater said in a hurt tone as their smile started to fade they turned on ally's phone only to see the text's between they're alpha with other omegas "are you kidding me I thought we said to never keep secrets from each other..." ,mudae hater then slammed the phone on the coffee table then stormed off to their shared room with ally "I-I swear I was gonna tell you sooner!" Ally tried to explain but mudae hater was having none of it as they started to pack they're clothes " Tell me what sooner that you were fucking cheating?!?" Mudae hater shouted along with a growling pushing ally out of the way as they stormed out the door to the apartment they shared.Mudae hater was waiting outside for their cab while ally tried to explain to them that it was a mistake and that they didn't mean it but Mudae haters can was already here, mudae hater put they're stuff in the trunk then got in the cab and left. Mudae hater and ally have never talked since...

Heya author here I'm tired as shit and can't make stories because I have no motivation