You found out they liked you

Y/N'S POV:
Ugh, another stupid day of work with my dickhead sexist boss. I guess you could say I really hate him. I finally got up after laying in bed contemplating on whether it was worth going to work or not but I need the money. I got dressed putting on my black McDonald's shirt and hat along with my black jeans and my vans. I stared at myself in the mirror, sighing in annoyance as I finished my eyeliner. I hated my job, but at least I had my favorite streamer to look forward to afterwards. I smiled as I thought about them, their screen name is degrade, nobody knows their real name, I've watched all of their TikTok's and obviously their streams too. They are so fine, the things I'd let them do to me. They've noticed me a couple times. I've talked to them in stream of course and while using voice chat in roblox, though they do live in my area. I grabbed my keys, turned off all the lights and electricity in my house because I'm not trying to run my bills any higher than they already are. I walk out of my house, locking my front door so I don't get robbed, even though I don't have much to steal. I got in my car, starting the dreadful drive to work.

DEGRADE'S POV:

Another day, another stream. Streaming was one of my favorite things to do, I of course had another job outside of twitch, but I can be myself when I'm streaming with no judgements. My followers were the best, they're supportive and loving. My followers also make edits of me that I sometimes watch in stream. They were all so talented, I won't lie I looked pretty damn good in them, little did they know I wasn't the most confident person (no matter how much they simp). I guess you could say I hide behind a mask (literally), see what I did there? "mask"? ya know, cause I'm always wearing a mask?... okay, not a fan of jokes, I see, never mind then. I have this very special follower that I have a crush on, their name is y/n. I've had a crush on them for awhile now. I've wanted to tell them, but I'm choosing to do it on stream, so not only will they know, but so will my followers, Lets pray I don't get rejected.

Y/N'S POV:

I'm finally home from work, it was obviously shitty, my boss had a bigger than usual stick up his ass, but guess what, degrade is streaming tonight and I can't wait. I've got to shower before it starts so I'm not distracted by the smell of my stank ass sweat and the hamburger patties that are, "100% beef", fucking liars. I walked inside my bathroom and started the water. I kept my uniform on, i'm washin me and my clothes. I get in the shower and let out a sigh as the warm water hits my back, I immediately start thinking about degrade. God, the things I'd let them do to me in this shower. The veins in their hands turn me on. The way they talk during their streams makes me feel some type of way, if I didn't know any better, I'd say they are the reason I bought a vibrator. I've secretly used it to their voice a few times. I wish it was them making me cum instead. I take a deep breath as I began thinking about degrade in the shower with me, calling me a slut and a whore, pulling my hair as they rail me from behind, making me moan for them and only them as they pull on the collar around my neck with their leash. I turned off the water, taking off my uniform and hanging it up to dry. I grab my towel putting it around my body as I stepped out checking the time, I only had five minutes until degrade's stream started, I got dressed in my "good girl" shirt along with my black skirt and thigh highs (authors note: DEGRADE DO NOT ASK WHY I CHOSE THIS AS THE OUTFIT JUST GO ALONG WITH IT K? K THANKS) I sat on my bed and set up my laptop as I got the notification that the stream started, I've never clicked on a video so fast in my life, but it's degrade so don't judge me. As the stream starts, I hear degrade's voice making me melt. I felt myself getting hot as I was fanning myself. all my attention focused on the stream.

DEGRADE'S POV:

THEY JOINED!! y/n joined my stream. Okay degrade calm down, you're not supposed to be the one simping. Just calm down, they're just another human being. That's the thing, they aren't just another follower, they're the follower I've caught feelings for..deep feelings at that. I've been playing flee the facility for about an hour now with with some of my followers as everyone in the chat talked amongst themselves. I thought to myself as I took a deep hot breathe and paused my game, turning my attention to the chat. "chat, there's something I have been hiding from all of you, especially a certain person. As you all know, I don't usually talk about my feelings, especially my personal feelings. Here it goes and I hope they're listening because I've  wanted to say this for so long. Y/n I like you, I have for awhile now and I know we haven't talked outside of stream, but I really want to get to know you better and maybe take you on a date, you've said before that we live in the same area, what do you think?". I finished my speech as I see the chat being spammed with "aww"'s and ships as I see y/n's character pop up in game and her mic go on. Please don't laugh. PLEASE DON'T LAUGH.

Y/N'S POV:

OMFG I MUST BE DREAMING, SOMEONE ACTUALLY PINCH ME. I MEAN DON'T BECAUSE I WILL FIGHT YOU..you fuckin bottom..BUT DID YOU HEAR THAT? THE DEGRADE JUST ADMITTED TO HAVING A CRUSH ON ME..ME OF ALL PEOPLE, I LOOK LIKE A BURNT CHICKEN NUGGET. I gather myself together as I joined their game, turning my mic on. I took a deep breathe and said "heyy bestie" as I laugh out of nervousness. "Hey" degrade said as they also laughed softly. Gosh, I could listen to that laugh on repeat. I smiled as I finally spoke "so you like me huh?" I said blushing. "yeah I do..what do you think?" degrade said as I could hear the nervousness in their voice, making me smile harder. "I like you too dork. I'd love to get to know you better as well, outside of twitch of course" I said trying to stay calm down, i'm anything but calm right now. "how about we finish up the stream together, I can pick you up and take you on a proper date. With a stuffie of course" degrade said, I could tell they were smirking behind their mic "sure I'd love that a lot." I said. we continued the stream with roblox. Who knew my favorite streamer would end up liking me? I sure as hell didn't.

Author's Note Whores: This is the first fanfic chapter of this book there will be more I promise but please enjoy this one for now please be nice and...DEGRADE IF YOUR READING THIS YOU THOUGHT THERE WAS GONNA BE SMUT BUT THERE WASN'T WAS THERE?! NOPE GOTCHO ASS JK LOVE YA DORK HOPE YOU LIKE IT THERE WILL BE SMUT NEXT TIME...MAYBE YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND FIND OUT WON'T YOU?

Note from authors sister, tehe. I JUST WANT MY CLOUT FROM EDITING, TWICE CAUSE THIS SHIT DIDNT SAVE AND ADDING MY AMAZING HUMOR. fun fact: I edited this while watching degrades stream