Dating Jeongyeon From Twice Would Include:

•You and Jeongyeon first meet in her favorite bakery. She started a deep conversation with you. Especially about baking. At the end of your free- time for a bakery visit. You have Jeongyeon your phone number.
•Jeongyeon often visits you at work with a fresh bag of baked cookies/muffins. Which earned her a kiss on her cheeks.
•You and Jeongyeon started dating after being friends for 1 years. She took you to the bakery that baked delicious, fresh chocolate cookies for you both. Since you both have been loyal customers.
•Jeongyeon felt her cheeks flushing red in a blush when you kissed her cheeks while she was eating the fresh baked chocolate cookies.

•You tell Jeongyeon that you are rich and own your own bakery. When she found out about it with her bandmates and best friends. She cried in happiness and joy.
•Jeongyeon would always feel her cheeks flushing red in a blush when you show much affection towards her in public. Mostly when she was on stage with her best friends aka bandmates.
•You buy every merchandise from Twice. Mostly from your woman Jeongyeon. Since she's your bias.
•Jeongyeon always gives you a whole body massage with lavender or vanilla scent massage oil. When you have a bad day. After making a warm relaxing bath and cooking for you.

•You would buy food, tents, water glass bottles, merchandise for the once's at the twice worldwide tour concerts. All of them thanked you with bows, presents and selfies. Jeongyeon, her bandmates, managers, other girl groups and jyp management were so touched by your gestures that they cried in happiness. All of them hugged you and sang for you at your birthday on their tour stage.
•Jeongyeon asked you to marry her at the bakery where you both first met. It was very romantic. Her bandmates laid red roses petals everywhere and sang the feels.
•Onces love you both together and your relationship. Jeongyeon often holds you when you both have an interview with Jessi and her bandmates. Even Jessi fell in love with the love you share with Jeongyeon.
•You would marry Jeongyeon in front of a beautiful flower Field which mostly had red and pink roses on it. Besides many other colorful flowers. Everyone at the wedding cried since they could witness the love you both have for each other. Which is stronger than Romeo and Juliet described.

•Blackpink, ITZY, Red Velvet, BTS, Stray Kids, Twice, CL, Girls Generation, 2NE1, Jessi, IU, Hoyeon Jung, Lee Yoo Mi, Kim JoorYoung, Cho Yi Hyun and Dreamcatcher came at the wedding. Because they are your friends. All of them cried when you and Jeongyeon said your vows to each other.
•Jeongyeon reminds you every day of how much she loves you and how beautiful you are in her eyes.
•You would always buy her teddy bears, chocolate praline and a bunch of flowers to remind her how much you are lucky to court her.
•Jeongyeon often travels with you to France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, the Netherlands and Denmark when she doesn't have a comeback anytime soon. Mostly on anniversaries from you both.
•You both were the reason why people believed in love. Since you both always show that love isn't all rainbows or fairytale all the time. You both often talk about in interviews that your relationship has healthy up and downs.
•Her dogs love you and always wanna cuddle or play with you. You would every morning, evening or night give them rubs on their stomach or neck.