Prologue:

NOTE:

THIS IS PURELY A WORK F FICTION.

ANY RESEMBLANCE TO HAPPENINGS, PLACE AND PEOPLE , LIVING OR DEAD ARE JUST COINCIDENTAL. 

 Prologue:

Santita Hughes also known as Santa Santita, the snobby 18-year-old heir to the Hughes Group empire, a huge corporation run by her grandfather. She’s good at riding horses, shooting guns, adorning magazine covers, and firing employees for the smallest of offenses. She’s famous for being famous and spoiled like whoa, with a horrible personality.

In fact, the only person she treats with any respect is her grandfather, Chairman Santito Hughes, although that doesn’t prevent her from embarrassing him when he sets her up on a blind date with the son of another rich conglomerate. (She tells the family that she’s lived with various men and has a secret child; when her date takes that as indication that she’s promiscuous and hits on her, she slams him into the ground.)

This is Santita's “castle,” the huge mansion run by a staff of good-looking maids and menservants. Santita has a strict list of things she cannot abide, and the first mistake (like accidentally pulling a stray hair when fastening a hairpin) can get a person immediately fired.

-----------------------------------------> Castle/ Mansion of Hughes Family

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Publish :  FEBRUARY 29 2013

Any unauthorized reprint or use of my stories are prohibited. No part of my stories may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher.

Ang COMMENT ay mahalaga para sa isang writer. Dito namin nalalaman kung anong tingin niyo sa kwento. Sana naman maintindihan niyo ako. Balak ko ipost ang mga kwento ko dito, kaso para namang WALA ding magbabasa.