┊𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗩𝗜⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

╔═.✾. ════════╗

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅

❝ 𝗽 𝗹 𝗲 𝗮 𝘀 𝗲   𝘀 𝘁 𝗮 𝗻 𝗱   𝗯 𝘆 ❞

╚════════.✾. ═╝

𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀

this chapters been sitting half written in my notes for the past two weeks lol

also i know short chapter i was gonna include next chap in this but i was like hmm.. nah

so ill post that in 10ish hours ig!

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀: unedited

𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 696 ;)

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: none

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴..

its 2:30 in the morning ill add this later

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

 the eight of you walked into guoba's, a popular restaurant in the area. hu tao had recommended the place to y'all, being friends with the owner. kazuha held the door open, swiftly closing it behind him after everyone entered. venti immediately jumped towards waitress, almost yelling in the girl's face.

"HI!" he spoke, "WHAT'S THE BEST SEAT YOU HAVE IN THIS RESTAURANT?"

the poor girl was clearly startled, so aether stepped up for venti to translate his words.

"sorry about him, i think what he meant to say was we have eight people. any seat works." he sighed.

the waitress nodded, motioning for them to follow. she led the group to a corner, where a large C-shaped booth resided. the eight of you filed into the spaces with you sandwiched between venti and kazuha, and xiao across you.

the waitress handed all of you menus, and pulled out her order pad to take drinks. everyone ordered some soda drink, except for xiao and ayato who ordered plain water.

a few minutes later, the waitress came out with a tray of drinks and placed straws in front of everyone. subconsciously, you took your straw and ripped the tip of the wrapper off, sliding it a bit off. you raised the straw towards your mouth and blew through the straw, sending the wrapper flying towards xiao. it hit his chin and he just scrunched his face. he took the wrapper and crumpled it into a ball, throwing it back to you and hitting your forehead. you just gave him an unamused look before joining the conversation of everyone else on what to order.

"we need to get the golden shrimp balls!"

"oh and the jade parcels, i heard those are so good!"

"dude but look at the adeptus' temptation."

"here's a great idea!" you interrupted, "how about we order it all?"

"YES I AGREE WITH HER," venti yelled.

it was mildly crowded in the restaurant, due to coming here at later hours of the night. kazuha gazed around at their surroundings and noticed an instrument sitting in the middle of the floor. It was an expensive, shiny black piano with golden linings on the sides, and was set on top of a soft-looking round white carpet. hanging from the ceiling, directly above the piano hung a large, candle-lit chandelier, shining brightly. he looked towards the side of the piano, where a small sign hung, reading "FREE TO PLAY FOR EVERYONE!"

kazuha sunk deeper into his thoughts, going back to his childhood with you. he recalled how you used to play the cello, and how you were learning piano. it had been twelve years since then, surely you were a professional at it now.

"hey [n/n]," he said, turning his head to you before his eyes, "remember how you used to play piano?"

you raised an eyebrow.

"you should go play something on that piano over there," he pointed to the empty piano just sitting there in the middle of a quiet restaurant.

"oh.." you hesitated. "i dunno, we shouldn't bother the other people sitting around here.."

"come on," venti pleaded, "play something for us, please please pleaseeeeee!"

your mouth formed into a thing line before inevitably agreeing.

"alright, fine." you said. "one song though, and then i'm coming straight back."

"deal," kazuha and venti said in unison.

you decided to leave out the fact that you had quit playing piano three years ago, due to a certain reason we won't divulge into right now.

you walked towards the shiny black instrument and took a seat on the leather bench. instantly, memories started flooding your brain.

of him.