Prologue

A tired girl with (h/c) hair strides towards a dark and decrypted castle. Pieces of dirt and rocks float aimlessly in the sky, illustrating the world's destruction beneath the girls feet. Yet even at the world's collapse there still darkness lurking around. She outstretched her hand and a bright light shines until it transforms into a blade, but not just any blade- a keyblade.

She quickly vanquishes the heartless that littered around her and enters the castle, not before getting a quick glimpse of the broken field. Her (e/c) eyes softened for a moment, this world held a special place in her heart, for it was the first world she ever visited with one of her dearly beloved. And it was one of the most beautiful places she visited. Seeing the state it's in now gives her a heavy feeling in her chest, but it just amplifies her determination to save not only the worlds but to come back to her friends and save them. Before it's too late.

She feels a peculiar presence somewhere deep inside the castle, and her intuition is telling her to find it because it could lead her to what she's been looking for.

The presence led her to a giant double door. There was a dark feeling that lay behind those doors, but with nothing left to lose in this broken world, she pushed the doors with all her strength. The doors let out a creak and she swiftly enters the room. She looked around the room, and it wasn't anything special. It's dark and it has curtains everywhere. Seemingly disappointed that her intuition led her astray, she was about to leave the room until a crack of green light sneaked its way past a set of curtains. She slowly made her way towards the light and pulled the curtains apart and – a mirror! She found the mirror.

"I found it. Thank goodness!"

Tears welled in her eyes. She rests her hand against the mirror and sees her whole arm covered in darkness. She looked in the mirror and saw her reflection. She noticed her unkempt hair and the tired bags under her eyes, but most importantly she saw the darkness spreading to her face, leaving a dark trail. And her left eye... it changed from (e/c) to gold. Seeing a familiar golden hue, she recalled the sacrifice that she had made for her friends. She can imagine what they would say to her if they saw her in her current state.

The thought of that alone made her smile softly, and she dropped her hand back to her side.

"Mirror, Mirror on the wall... What can I do... to save them all?"

She was met with silence...

Until the mirror roared to life and inside erupts with green flames dancing around.

"Ah~ My dearly beloved." A deep and dark sultry voice spoke. "A lovely and noble flower of evil. Truly, you are the most beautiful of all. Those who are guided by the dark mirror, as long as your heart desires, take the hand that appears in the mirror."

Once the flames died down, a hand with sharp claw-like nails reached to her, tempting her to take it.

She hesitantly reached her hand out, not knowing if she should take the hand or not, but seeing no other alternative she closed her eyes and grabbed the hand and felt herself being pulled into the mirror.

"For me. For them. For you. We are all running out of time. No matter what, never let go of my hand."

You awoke to a dark and confined space. 'Where am I?' You feel the space around you to see if you can feel anything that could help you escape. A couple of minutes pass by, and you hear a voice. You immediately stopped what you were doing and placed your hands and ear to the wall to hear the voice clearer.

"I better hurry up and find that uniform before someone spots me. Urgh... This lid weighs a ton! Try this on for size! Mya-ha!"

You feel a sudden painful and burning sensation under your palms and ear.