Chapter 1

Disclaimer is in description

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

12:00 AM,
Levi was working his shift as a bartender, serving drinks left and right. It seemed like that day would be a regular one, serving the same people. Weird ones, creepy ones, even the drunk ones. Much to his annoyance, nothing ever changed. But.. he has never once seen anyone like him. He was.. calm. Collected, and by himself. It wasn't like levi wanted to like him, but he did feel drawn to him. He was different.

He soon caught himself staring at him, taking in as much detail as he could in the dim red lighting, that is, until he saw the other man staring back. He quickly averted his gaze back to the glass he was cleaning for the fourth time of embarrassment. ' gosh.. why was that so embarrassing.. ', he felt his stomach tightening, then he clenched his jaw.

----------

Minutes go by and Levi looks up again, only to see the same man In front of him. Obviously being caught off guard, he flinches slightly.

" Oh, um- Good evening sir.. ", The previous man grabs a chair by the counter and gives his attention back to levi. " Just call me Eren, no need for formalities. " Levi slightly sweat drops at him and his antic, he then looks at him with a deadpaned look. " Right.. Eren.", fixing his gaze, he straightened up. " what can I get for you? "

The said man, Eren, looked down at the menu and smirked, " Hm.. how about.. Your number? "

Given that Levi hadn't expected that, he blushed, but it was just barely noticable in the dark. " Eh.. I'm very sorry sir- Erm- Eren.. But we aren't really allowed to give our numbers to- ", Eren scoffed and slightly frowned before interrupting. " Do you always follow the rules? ", Levi froze and actually thought about it.
Though unknown to him, he slowly moved his gaze into Eren's eyes, once again catching him off guard.

Eren smiled, knocking Levi out of his trance. " I- .. well I wouldn't want to loose my job for this. ", Eren closed his eyes and nodded to himself. " Mhm.. and when is your shift over? ", " well, it's about to be- ", Eren grinned again, " Great! I'll meet you out back. ", and before Levi could get another word in, Eren walked off.

Levi noted that Eren most likely was one to get straight to the point. Levi's gaze followed Eren until he left, then focused on polishing the cup in his hands.
He sighed, " .. I'm already tired of this brat. "

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Sorry that is such a short chapter, I just want to have more space for other moments in different ones.