Meeting Rubys Siblings.

3rd POV: 

"I'm sorry guys, but I can't go to the party." Pyrrha firmly said with a soft voice.

"But why Pyrrha??" Jaune, Nora and Yang wined over the scroll call.

"I need to train for the festival coming up, I haven't trained recently due to going out with you lot. You should invite Ruby to join you guys' next time it would be nice to include her." Pyrrha explained and suggested. 

"No Ruby is too young." Yang immediately said after Pyrrha finished.

"Didn't you, Black and Weiss promise Ruby that today would be a team exercise day?" Pyrrha coldly said, before continuing, " I'm still in beacon and you guys are somewhere in vale..." Pyrrha finished.

"We did didn't we...." Weiss softly said in the background.

"Well, it's too late to go back now." Jaune said. 

"We can talk to her tomorrow," Yang said which annoyed Pyrrha "Besides Ruby probably is lost in her own world tinkering with the Crescent Rose."

"I wouldn't say that." Pyrrha sadly spoke.

"What do you mean?" Yang asked the question that everyone was thinking.

"Just a little bit ago I saw Ruby getting reprimanded by Ms. Goodwitch due to you lot starting another fight...This is her 6th detention this week." Pyrrha informed them, honestly sympathized and cared for the young Rose especially seeing as her team didn't even try to listen to Ruby. Pyrrha knew that Ruby was a great inventor and strategist and Pyrrha greatly respected Ruby for how strong she was. Especially seeing as Ruby got into Beacon two years early, being able to get into beacon is hard enough, but getting into it two years early which this is a first is even more impressive. 

"I promised Ruby that we were going to train today, I'm going to get ready to train with her bye." Pyrrha quickly hung up and looked down to the now sleeping Ruby in her arms. 'She heard everything that they said about her from day one.' Pyrrha thought sadly, her train of thoughts were interrupted Ruby shifting a bit closer to Pyrrha's neck. "They talked so much shit about her, they have harmed her so much honestly they are fucking stupid if they thought that she wouldn't hear." Pyrrha's thoughts were once again interrupted by Rubys scroll getting a notification form a group chat called "LRYJA". "Huh what's this?" Pyrrha quietly whispered. "Hey Ruby, you need to wake up, you got a notification from a group chat, it seems important." Pyrrha said gently shaking Ruby awake. 

"Hum? okay love." Ruby sleepily said rubbing her eyes earning a chuckle from Pyrrha. Pyrrha hugging Ruby from behind, seeing Ruby's eyes get large, earning a quick yell of "IT'S THEM!!" Ruby cheerily yelled. 

"Who?" Pyrrha asked Ruby.

"It's my bio siblings." Ruby happily exclaimed with one of the brightest smiles Pyrrha had ever seen. 

"I thought that Yang was your only sister?" Pyrrha questioned clearly confused.

"She is only my half-sister. I'm fully related to almost everyone elts, well except Jinx but she was adopted. Do you wanna come with me to hang out with them?" Ruby asked Pyrrha, hugging her tighter. 

"Only if they are okay with it." Pyrrha softly said playing with Ruby's hair.

"They said yes." Ruby happily exclaimed. 

"Alright, let's get dressed." Pyrrha said helping Ruby off of the bed that they were cuddling on.

"Let's Mach clothes." Ruby suggested.