Bio

Name: Y/N Lykos
Height: 6'7
Age: 16
Nicknames: Wolfman, Werewolf, Black Dragon, Red eyed beast, Beast of Chaos, Best brother in the world
Looks

Name: Y/N LykosHeight: 6'7Age: 16Nicknames: Wolfman, Werewolf, Black Dragon, Red eyed beast, Beast of Chaos, Best brother in the worldLooks

Occupation: Student at Eagle Mountain High School, Tuba Section Leader and Band Captain, Part-time Mechanic

Personality: Growing up in the slums, Y/N became tough and stone faced at a young age. He keeps to himself most of the time but talks to new people in a sometimes dry manner. He typically comes off as a scary delinquent but only attacks others that make him angry. Secretly, Y/N is battle hungry and bloodlustful so he fights monsters to satisfy his urges. Y/N will never hesitate to save his father, sister, pets or friends and his scars prove it. Most people don't know this, but Y/N has a spicy palette as well as a sweet tooth and due to his powers, he eats lots of sweets and spicy snacks casually.

Clothes (Just without the gloves)

Pet
(From Left to Right) Cookie (Girl), Hershey (Girl), and Rex (Boy)
Cookie is the nonchalant one, Hershey is the hyper one, and Rex is the protective one.

Fighting styleY/N's father had friends teach Y/N Karate, Muay Thai, Savate, Jiu Jitsu, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Wing Chun, Varma Ati Wrestling, and Wolf Style Kung fu

Fighting style
Y/N's father had friends teach Y/N Karate, Muay Thai, Savate, Jiu Jitsu, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Wing Chun, Varma Ati Wrestling, and Wolf Style Kung fu. When combined with his intuition and instincts from living on the streets, he made an unorthodox style that's hard to predict or counter. Since the district he grew up in was fairly ghetto, Y/N learned some break dancing and added it to his style. Thanks to this, he fights with moves like Windmills, Airflares, Headspins, Deadman floats, Buddha spins and many other acrobatic dance moves. Y/N is known for studying opponent's moves while fighting to add new forms to his arsenal. When he lets his instincts out, he uses open-handed claw-like hands to scratch and grapple.