Mhari's Wedding - an introduction

Hello there! Well, I couldn't resist another Highland Book, and here it is... Mhari's Wedding. Over the years, quite a few people have told me who much they like Mhari (and I love writing her lines) so I decided to give the character her own story... 

However, I have a lot of work to do rewriting some of my existing novels so I am not going to update this story regularly until November. This is a taster of what is to come. I hope you like it! 

By the way, if you are reading this story anywhere other than on Wattpad or where the first chapter is on my website, then unscrupulous and lazy individuals have stolen it. There's an app called NovelHD that nicks stories from Wattpad all the time and currently has the last two of my completed books on its site. 

I have emailed the site to remove the stories to no avail, but have also now reported the site to Google's legal help support. It won't stop the site, but at least I feel I have done something. I could also file what is called a DMCA request, but this would cost me $199 and there are no guarantees that would work. So, at the end of every chapter of this book, you will see a warning about NovelHD. Writing a book takes an incredible amount of hard work and effort, and it's very, very upsetting when people casually steal it, use it and monetise it in this way.