THE INTRODUCTION

In Albany city, The sun was rise , light shines everywhere , birds are chirping . A girl is sleeping on the bed . She covered with blankets . She could hear the sound of fighting . She got up angrily . She slowly rubbed her eyes and tied her hair and angrily jumped out of bed . she descends the stairs . She could hear the same sound of fighting . "no Laura I can't put up with you give me what I want" "Charly please think about jane" "I want divorce" "I can't lose you". This conversation frustrates her . She went back up the stairs . She sat on the bed. "oh I will never find peace in this house , but it is even worse if I go to school . what a terrible life" . She was ready to go school . Jane was an introvert . She was afraid to talk ton others . So everyone called her weirdo . The kids in the school treated her very badly.

She walks to class . Suddenly some one hit her on the head . She looked back in shock . It was her friend Nancy . "hey Jane, what's up " " hey Nancy" "why are you feel upset" "nothing" "huh , you know the boy in our class yesterday he fell in the bathroom" "oh" "look those bad bitches are there" . They walked forward . Some kids are standing in front of the class who are harassing her . They are a team . Max and his friends Kate and Will . Max asked teasing her "woah wo weirdo where are you going.to the class huh?" Nancy said angrily "no.to your mothers house" max walks toward them and shouted "you bitch" jane said fearfully "Nancy shut up, I'm sorry max" his friend Kate said "oh the weirdo was talking". Jane said slowly "come Nancy we should go , Nancy come". they walked to class.

In another world, It's all dark there. The name of that place is darkness of the kingdom . It is a magic land . The people there have a lot of power . It's the place of witches . there is a wide field . In the middle of that field is throne and people are standing around . A man walks up to the throne and sits on it . He is the king of darkness . There is a sound "King are you ready" "yes" . A lot of soldiers bring about hundred of witches there . Suddenly there was a loud thunder