Chapter One"Funeral Drama"

Chanel Pov

I couldn't believe my mommy the women that birthed me was going six feet under. She didn't even get to meet her two week old granddaughter. Ava coo'd in her carseat as we watched them carry my mother into the hearse. August was a pallbearer so he wore white gloves with his black suit.

"Sorry for your lost" some family members told me. I nodded. "Thank you..." Me Milan Ava an August rode in the family car with a couple others. "In memory of Tracy Katherine Rodriguez Mr. Alsina will sing one of her favorite beyonce songs as requested while pastor Jacob reads a passage from John 14:1-4 also as requested " August stood up with his stone hard face.

I wanna leave my footprints on the sands of time
Know there was something that, meant something that I left behind
When I leave this world, I'll leave no regrets
Leave something to remember, so they won't forget

Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?

I was here
I lived, I loved
I was here
I did, I've done everything that I wanted
And it was more than I thought it would be
I will leave my mark so everyone will know
I was here

And if i go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. And you know the way to where I am going......

I was here
I lived, I loved
I was here
I did, I've done everything that I wanted
And it was more than I thought it would be
I will leave my mark so everyone will know

I was here
I lived, I loved
I was here
I did, I've done everything that I wanted
And it was more than I thought it would be
I will leave my mark so everyone will know
I was here

I just want them to know
That I gave my all, did my best
Brought someone some happiness
Left this world a little better just because

I was here

I was here
I lived, I loved
I was here
I did, I've done everything that I wanted
And it was more than I thought it would be
I wanna leave my mark so everyone will know
I was here
I lived (I lived), I loved
I was here
I did (I did), I've done
I was here
I lived (I lived), I loved (I loved)
I was here (oh)
I did, I've done

I was here

Everyone was nearly in tears as august sung while they lowered my mother into the ground Milian finally broke down yelling as trey held her because Shay had chance as he screamed kicking his feet in his car seat from the noise he's not one for noise. The sun came out on the windy day this was absolutely the most beautiful funeral ever. It hit me that she wasnt gonna be able to see me get married off become a better mom an when i don't know what to do with Ava. My knees gave out an i was on my knees fingers deep in the soil crying out my eyes. "She can't go" my aunt rubbed my back while calming me. "Its okay baby its okay, look you gotta be strong for your baby girl" i looked at ava in aigustr arms as she ate her fist. Loud bass came down the street out came out this 6foot or taller man wearing an expensive suit with expensive jewelry. My aunt got off the ground pulling her dress throwing a rock at his ford F150 she was going to leap but her husband uncle Gordon grabbed her. "You got some dam nerve showing up here" "Look shanna i didn't come to agrue i just wanna pay my respects" "no pay your way to hell you dead beat daddy! Okay fuck you Cameron" Cameron the name sounded so familiar. I remembered when i would listen to my moms conversations an she'd yell at a mom name cameron it soon hit me that expensive man was my father i also got off the ground smacking the man people gasped. "You better leave...LEAVE!" he spit nodding getting in his truck pulling off but before so he spoke to me. "Congratulations on the baby Chanel, an the fiance....." he pulled off soon another car pulled up. "Great more people to fuck up my mothers funeral huh?" milian said. "Umm...sorry but Chanel Rodriguez?" "What!" i spat. "Im sorry to bother you doing this moment but im Leisy Shepps publisher of Women's Of Tomorrow an my niece follow you on Instagram i have seen your many pictures, would you like to be on the cover of my magazine Lxddy Dymonds?" i was stuck. "Yea yes she'll do it" Shay answered -August Was Mute?- "She will?" "I will?" i repeated. "Great" she left than two police cars pulled up. "Come on" I heard trey say. "More drama" Shay finished the sentence. August face flushed. "August alsina your under arrest for murder of Ebony Charles " What.the.fuck?.