OCs !! (4 ATM)

(This below is for me to copy and paste)

Name:
Age:
Pronouns:
Skin Tone:
Creator:
Activity:
Hair:
Eye Color:
Clothes/Accessories:
Personality:
Relations to others:
Backstory:

Name: Parker
Age: 10
Pronouns: He/Xe
Skin Tone: Tan-ish
Creator: Me
Activity: Music
Hair: A short, fluffy brown hairstyle
Eye Color: Lime Green
Clothes/Accessories: Yellow long sleeve, with a grey vest and white vest fluff. He wears black and white sneakers with baggy jeans in darkish blue, and round black glasses, as well as headphones with the trans flag on each ear piece.
Personality: He's quite short-tempered but generally sweet.
Relations to others: Neil and David are his idols, Charlie is seen as his rival.
Backstory: He used to be a girl. His father was a shitty person, who frequently fought physically with his mother. After having enough he shot his father, killing him. His mother, in a panic, cut his hair down and put a binder on him. She found a brochure for a music camp and sent him off straight away, as to not be found by authorities.
Extra stuff:
Sexuality: Pansexual (??)

Name: Charlie
Age: 11
Pronouns: It/It's
Skin Tone: Kinda Pale
Creator: @lovesicklightbulb
Activity: Theater
Hair: Bright red, curly hair
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Clothes/Accessories: Oversized black and yellow jester outfit, with matching jester hat and glasses
Personality: At the start they act very rude because of the way their parents acted, but later on they show a more energetic and bubbly side. 
Relations to others: Preston is trustworthy to Charlie and they have a good bond. They also have a rivalry with Parker.
Backstory: It's parents didn't care about it much and told it to take care of itself, so Charlie is very mature. It's parents were strict on who they could be friends with and such so they didn't have many friends. One day, it was tired of it and pushed it's mom down the stairs. They were sick of caring for the child so they ended up offing themselves. It then ran away to Camp Campbell.

Name: Kat
Age: 10
Pronouns: Bug/bugself, bun/bunself
Skin Color: Caramel
Creator: 
Activity: kayaking
 Eye Color: Brown
Clothes/Accessories: Cat headband, cat tail attached to a belt, clown mask, cat paw gloves, black overalls with a paw with a yellow t-shirt underneath, cat paw socks, calico cat bag
Hair: Short black bob
Personality: An immature/childish child who's shy at first, then tends to be outspoken, bubbly, and maybe even a bit irritating.
Relations to others: not made/set yet
Backstory: Kat would be your average weird kid from afar. They wouldn't talk much, seemed ominous, in the gifted program? They seemed to keep to themselves, then you would become their friend. An excitable, clingy person who might as well be 4 years old. They'd always be excited over rocks, toys, random garbage on the floor too! They're pretty kind too, but oblivious too. They wouldn't know unless you told them a friend was toxic! At home, they just lock themselves in their room most of the time. They feel afraid at times to tell their parents things, afraid of getting hit or yelled at. For someone so loud, they're afraid of getting yelled at.
Extra stuff:
Sexuality: Lesbian
Gender Identity: Demigirl
Other: Asexual 

Name: Ann
Age: 13
Pronouns: Any but He/Him
Skin Tone: Tan
Creator: @lovesicklightbulb
Activity: Magic 
Hair: Blonde ponytail with light pink highlights
Eye Color: Green
Clothes/Accessories: Yellow suit with a long black cloak and fancy boots. Also wears a witch hat.
Personality: Like Paintbrush from Inanimate Insanity. (You could've explained,,)
Relations to others: Fairly close with Charlie since their parents are childhood friends.
Backstory: They went to Camp Campbell hoping to practice magic and get away from her parents.