𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼

I may add more, so be sure to check these notes every time a new chapter appears.

In this universe, both humans and nonhumans can have eyes of any color. Being nonhuman doesn't give you unique eyes; humans can have all of these eye colors too.

Nonhumans with a red eye color represent Ghouls, creatures that are gifted with supernatural strength and are born with a Kagune (search it up on google for more details).

Nonhumans with an orange eye color represent Anima, creatures born with furry-like attributes such as animal ears, an animal tail(s), sharp teeth, or claws.

Nonhumans with a yellow eye color represent Avians, creatures born with wings such as eagle wings, bat wings, and butterfly wings.

Nonhumans with a green eye color represent Elves, creatures that can control nature.

Nonhumans with a blue eye color represent Mers, creatures that live in the sea. Some of them are gifted enough to be able to walk on land, like mermaids and mermen.

Nonhumans with a purple eye color represent Ghosts, creatures that can manipulate most objects' visibility as long as the objects are smaller than themselves. Ghosts can also manipulate their own visibility at will.

Nonhumans with a pink eye color represent Manipulators, creatures that can temporarily hypnotize any creature or human/nonhuman. They can also take consciousness of a creature or human/nonhuman's body for a short while, pushing the host's consciousness away and leaving their own body limp until the effects fade.

Nonhumans with a brown eye color represent Espers, creatures that use the power of their mind to make anything levitate, including themselves.

Nonhumans with a black eye color represent Demons, creatures that rule over most other nonhumans. Demons are given an avatar, determining their magical power over others. By themselves, most nonhumans cannot combat Demons, except for angels.

Nonhumans with a white eye color represent Angels, creatures that were made to protect humans from being eaten, killed, or harmed by other nonhumans. With some exceptions, Angels are the only nonhumans that are able to combat against Demons.

If a human and a nonhuman birth a child together, the child may become a human, a nonhuman the same species of the nonhuman parent, or a half between both. However, halves are highly uncommon, as humans and nonhumans are forbidden from mating.

If two different species of nonhuman birth a child together, there is a low - and I mean, very low - chance that they may make a hybrid child. Ex: Avian + Elf = Fairy.