My Home

This is a special one for mou609 .........

My first VegasPete.

If you too have any special requests please comment .......

Enjoy reading .

*****************

A deep whine escapes from Pete as he felt himself being manhandled again and again . The way the pressure building up in his stomach and also the way he was shamelessly enjoying each and every touch of the man on him was something he would never come across . But who is goanna stop him right ?

The dim light of the room gave the mood hike up , the horny growls made him clench more , the way his neck felt being marked , hands on his body , the way his hardness was pleasured , was getting him too high . No drug can take him so high that the way as now ,  he curled his toes and his grip on the bed cover tightened and his head rolled back as he let out another high moans .

The room was filled with lust and craving , he opened his eyes to find a pair of piercing gaze upon him . The grin on the other’s face made him giggle slightly , he was fucking sore down there but still the way the other looked at him so lovingly made him crave upon him more .

Vegas dipped his head down to chaste a kiss softly , his hands were safely holding other’s waist . He always was addicted towards the slim and slender waist that his hands always slides up to it . He could feel Pete’s warmth around him as he was still deep in him  , the way his husband was being so obedient for him was making him more hard .

The desperateness  in his eyes screaming loudly asking "he needs more" makes him growls rising in his chest . The thrusts became deep , hard and fast . Rising of hips and fleshes slaps together , nails digging in each other skins and the hickies are turning into purple and moaning in  each other’s ears rising their own needs  high again . With a high pitched moan Vegas fell on Pete , as both of them felt Pete being filled and dripping as Vegas had come hard .

The white tux of both groom scattered on the ground , and room was hell whirled around as if a tornado has struck it . The view outside the window splashes a splendid view of the city and the lights bright  shown around as the darkness spread wide around the world . Pulling the boy near as Pete could hear  the steady beating of the heart he fell asleep with a smile on his face . Looking at the sleeping boy Vegas’s heart swell with happiness and a happy tear fell as he snuggled the boy remembering their past .

  " It’s was 'punch at first sight' love  for them , atleast for Vegas . Vegas had visited for a meeting at Theerapanyakul family mansion when he was 17 with his father  and he without giving glance to his father walked past to Tankun’s room . He was intending to scare the other with surprise but all when he just booed the figure who he thought was Khun , only to receive a hard punch on his jaw . He stumbled back and fell on his butt .  A laughing figure came out under the bed and a horrified squeal was heard from the person who had just punched . But what caught Vegas’s attention was the big doe eyes that stared at him with concern and the way he was mumbling sorry  to him while helping him stand on his feet .

The Theerapanyakul brothers were the only soul reason for Vegas to be happy along with his only brother . His father always had treated him as a person whom he paid for works . And always he had tried doing his best to impress him , but who was he kidding too . His father had never  been fatherly to him or his brother . He always wished that he was born someone where else , where he could really enjoy what family was .

Until he met khun . He was just an year elder but he was so caring and loving that he felt like he had those protective wings around him of atleast  someone . Soon he was been friends to kinn and Kim . Both were different and reserved in themselves but was completely protective and caring .