Peyer's patch

«Welcome. What'll it be, gents?»
The group of leukocytes sat down at the bar counter and, after ordering drinks, they began chatting with each other.
During their conversation, the M cell was very careful to listen to everything that trio of leukocytes was saying, despite the fact that he carefully prepared the drinks they had chosen: an orange juice for the pink-haired girl, a cocoa milk for the young blond-haired girl, and lemonade for the green-haired girl.
When he served them, the M cell observed those very young customers one by one. From what he understood, the pink-haired girl had been having a problem with an erythrocyte she hadn't seen for several days, and the M cell had wondered what kind of trouble he had with her: perhaps that erythrocyte had delivered defective oxygen to her, or had accidentally broken some weapon she cared about.
None of that.
«This is just unbearable!» After drinking the juice in one go, the girl huffed. «He seems to have disappeared into thin air: he said, "I'll give you a wonderful surprise" and, indeed, poof! He left without giving me any explanation! I haven't seen him in over a week, can you believe it?»
The blond-haired friend had comforted her with a hand on her shoulder, while the green-haired one shrugged. «I've always told you, that guy seems anything but reliable! However, I also have to agree with you, he is so charming to the point that you can forgive him anything...»
At that moment there was a knock at the door, and the M cell returned to the entrance to greet him: when he opened the door, his eyes widened at the fact that he was dealing neither with a regular customer nor with a bacterium ready to make that place his nest.
«Oh, it's you» he told him. The M cell had met that erythrocyte a week before, because of an oxygen delivery that had been addressed to him; since they had met in a place where immunity cells met every day, that black-haired young man had asked him if he had met a leukocyte and described her - coincidentally, she happened to be the same cell that was now at the bar counter and complaining to her friends. At that point the black-haired erythrocyte had asked him to help him with the choice of a gift, since he had thought - correctly - that leukocytes used the break at that place to confide in the M cells that served them.
«I did what you suggested to me» the erythrocyte told him. «If you want I'll show you the gift, it's a brand new pair of boots» and he entered the room but immediately blanched, as did the pink-haired leukocyte standing at the bar counter.
«W-what...» she stammered, «0-01-san?»
«7-78-san?» he replied, dropping the box with the gift he was holding on the ground in his hands: on impact with the ground the box opened, revealing the pair of boots he had just mentioned.
At the M cell the situation became clearer. With a smile he returned to the counter and exclaimed with excitement, «DA4901, have a seat if you want to, too. Surely you must be thirsty, I'll prepare you something refreshing: it's on the house!»
However, the leucocyte didn't give him time to do that: with great nervousness she ran to the erythrocyte and pushed him out of the place. «Are you really an idiot? This is a place only for the immune cells: get out of here before someone cuts you up!»
«B-but, actually...» the erythrocyte began to say.
However, the leukocyte interrupted him without stopping dragging it out: «Get out, I said! You are a red blood cell, not a white blood cell!»
The M cell was about to step in and tell her that there would be nothing to worry about, however, the green-haired leukocyte stopped him. «Don't worry» she said with an amused smile, «this is her way of taking 'revenge' for not having had news of him for a long time! She is angry with him right now because she was really worried... but I'm sure she'll get over it soon: you'll see that next week those two will be back here together, as if nothing had happened!»