Introducing

Evelin Parker is a 18 y/o girl from Carmel by the sea CA. She has lived there her whole entire life with her family. Evelin graduated school with hopes of one day owning her own little pastry shop. She always wanted to own one and run it with her family. She likes the idea of managing a small shop and she enjoys baking in her free time. Evelin likes girly things. She enjoyes shopping and swimming and reading books. Evelin likes to have tea with her mom and they both discuss how their day went. Evelin enjoys going to her friends house and she likes making jewelry out of the sea shells she finds on the beach. It's hard to describe her personality. She is definitely funny and active but she's really soft and quiet. She doesn't trust many people with her true personality since of her past traumas. As for her looks, well, she might as well be the prettiest girl in town. Evelin has beautiful long blonde wavy hair, green eyes, and freckles all over her face. Her style is mostly beach wear like dresses or shorts with a cute top. Evelin likes dressing up. It brings back her memories of when she and her older sister Elise used to dress up her little brother Jack. They would do his make up and make him look like a clown. Their mom would always laugh. Evelin's little brother died in a car crash a couple months ago right before her graduation. Evelin, her mom, and her sister were heartbroken. Their mom decided to spend a couple days with her sister Penelope while Evelin and Elise were trying everything to make each other feel better. After a little while Elise came up with the idea that maybe, moving to another city and starting a new life would be a good idea. Their mom didn't like the idea of them leaving her, but agreed ones her sister offered to live with her. After a long night of thinking where they want to go, they finally agreed that they want to move to New York City. And that is when their journey begins.

(Biography)
Evelin Parker
18 y/o
Daughter of Marry Parker and PeterParker
Date of birth - may 7th, 1980
Blonde wavy hair, green eyes, freckles, about 5'8
Warm personality
Born in Carmel by the sea CA

Elise Parker
19 y/o
Daughter of Marry Parker and Peter Parker
Date of birth - October 9th 1979
Light brown wavy hair, green eyes, freckles about 5'9
Sweet personality
Born in London, England

Marry Parker
42 y/o
Mom of Elise Parker, Evelin Parker, and Jack Parker
Date of birth - August 16th 1956
Blonde hair, hazel eyes, freckles 5'8
Caring personality
Born in London, England

(Another page with more characters will be added as the reader gets introduced to more characters)