Trust (PG-13)

Short story. TCR/ THE CASH REGISTER.
R+/+g+R/g=Random girl
September 2nd 2011

You and Bruno in the grocery store looking for food to fill up the refrigerator but also cooking for tonight. he's got something plan for you.

 he's got something plan for you

Your wearing this and Bruno is wearing that

Bruno pushes the cart and you putting food in the cart. You both looking at each other smiling and so happy that you're together and you're seeing his dimples dat you can't help it but to come over there by Bruno kiss his dimples on the right side of his face. Hey guys being so cute and cheesy the way you both laugh but he loves your laugh that he can't help it but to playfully hug you by swinging you around a little kissing your right side of your face on the cheek. You giggle so cutely and he does his cute laugh you love the most having fun in the grocery store being lovebirds and he says.

Bruno: "c'mon baby we got to hurry up and find the stuff we're looking for." he says so soft and so sweet with a deep voice smiling at you but, you refuse to do so and kept kissing his dimples and say.

Y/n: "baby you are so cute I can't stop kissing your face" you said with such a cute tone and Giggles while kissing his dimples all over again, and he says with a raspy soft voice looking at you so deeply with those big brown eyes.
Bruno: "you know you won't come back to the grocery store."
Y/n: "ok ok bru bru I'll stop baby". you smile kissing his dimples one last time and squeezing his face gently and he smiles back at you you both give each other a peck on the lips looking at each other so deeply in each other's eyes not caring that everybody is watching even paparazzi's are hiding in the grocery store taking pictures of you and Bruno. You both kept walking you and Bruno try to hurt because the grocery store ends in about 30 minutes so you both hurry up and get everything you wanted and start walking to the cash register but a girl stopped right in front of you and Bruno a pretty girl.
R/g: "hey Bruno I love your music and you of course hehe."
Bruno: "well don't we all". He cutely smiled and laughed.
Y/n: "hehehe yeah" you fake laughed and roll your eyes. Bruno turns his head to you hitting your side thigh on the back of his hands with a frown on his face raising his one eyebrow up.
Bruno:" baby be nice she's just a fan ok?." He says Biting Down on his bottom and upper teeth but his mouth closed and Whispers to you and you do the same things as well and say.