Chapter 1

"Shit..."

He threw his glass of wine angrily on the marble floor.

"Why? Why on earth this had to happen?"

He sat on his chair and sighed heavily, while rubbing his temples.

Flashback

[During morning, the current King of Kingdom Esteria, announced his first son- 'Prince Kim Seokjin' as the next king of the kingdom.
Everyone except one was very happy.

And in the evening,
The royal family, held a Royal dinner party for celebrating this auspicious day.

They all sat together in the vintage style dining table, set up with different cuisines]

King-"my son, this is for you. I know you would be a great king and serve the people" He raised his glass of red wine for cheers and so did the other members of the family, except one.

Queen-" son...raise your glass" the queen whispered to the prince who fake smiled to her.

Everyone-"cheers"

Jin-"it's my pleasure father and I won't let you down"

His youngest brother Jungkook smiled widely to his words and so did the king.

The second sipped his wine and rolled his eyes at his words.

Uncle-" Junkook, my boy...you need to support your elder brother now, hmm"

Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook-"ofcourse I would and so would   my second elder brother, right?" He looked towards the second prince, who just hummed to him as a response.

They all smiled and enjoyed the evening.

Present

"Like I will support him..." He murmured remembering his youngest brother's words.

As he was sitting on his chair and cursing under his breath, someone knocked on  his door.

*knock knock*

"Come in"

The queen with two maids entered his room. He saw her but turned his face in annoyance .

Queen-" Tae, what's with this mess here?" She looked down at the floor with pieces of broken glass.

"Mom, come straight to the point?"

His mother sighed.
Queen-" son, are you perhaps sad that your elder brother is going to be the next king?"

"No.. I am not sad" He replied coldly. *in mind* "instead I am so angry, I feel like killing someone "

His mother smiled a little and went near him. She caressed his hairs and continued...

Queen-" you will be the General of the kingdom to support the king and protect the kingdom, so work hard, hmm?" She said it to him in a calm voice.

He hummed in response.

Queen-"well I will be leaving. Take rest."  She kissed his forehead and went out of the room.