~They Don't Know About Us~ {{ A Niall Horan FanFiction }}

~ Prolouge ~

"AHHH!!" A loud scream rips through the house, "Jay! GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP!!"

"No!" I scream back, pulling a pillow over my head.

"Yes!" Leah stomps into my room and rips the blankets off of my body, "Up. Now."

"No."

"Yes. You need to shower because we are going to a... ONE DIRECTION CONCERT!"

I groan in defiance and throw my pillow at her. Okay, so a One Direction concert. Yay? I'm not really a fan of theirs, but Leah is. Her whole room is covered with posters of 'the boys.' It's creepy actually.

~ Chapter One ~

I got out of the shower and wrapped my hair in a towel, then pulled pulled my fuzzy, blue, zebra robe on. There was a sudden knock on the door. "Jay! I have to pee!" Seth whines loudly. I laugh and let him in, walking down the hall to my bedroom.

( Seth is Leah's brother and one of my best friends. He also lives in the apartment with Leah and I. )

I brush my long, blonde hair out and pull on a baggy, Buckeyes sweatshirt, gray leggings, and my red sparkly Uggs. "Hey Dorothy." Seth smirks as I walk into the kitchen.

"Shut up, Dork." I growl and throw an apple at him, which he catches and takes a bite out of. Seth has liked me forever, he has even told me so. Truth is, I kind of like him too, but boyfriends aren't my thing. They are whiny and needy, and only think of doing dirty things. My last relationship didn't end well, I caught him cheating...

"Jasmine!" I was jerked out of my thoughts by Leah, who was shaking me violently.

"What?!"

"We have to go if we don't want to miss the concert." She waves goodbye to Seth and pulls me out the door. We hop into my Candy Red Mustang and I start to drive, listening to the GPS along the way.

"Leah, how did you get these tickets anyway?" I glance at her from the corner of my eyes.

"I won them off a radio station~ We also have backstage passes!" She claps her hands and giggles excitedly.

"Joy.." I groan and turn back to the road.

~ Chapter Two ~

Screaming girls repeatedly elbow me in the side as they try to get a better look at the boys on stage as they sing WMYB. It's the last song of the night and the boys are obviously tired. The concert wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be, it was actually... Okay.

Leah grabbed me by the lanyard hanging around my neck and pulled me to the 'back-stage passes' entrance. We show the guard our passes and he lets us in.

"Squeeeee!" Leah whispers excitedly, hurriedly pulling me toward the lounge area.

We arrive to find all five boys of One Direction sprawled out on couches. Harry sits up and smiles cheekily, which caused me to glare at him. I'm a happy person, I just don't like fakes, and it's rare to see me smile.

"Hey I'm Harry, this is Loui-"

"Yeah, we know who you are." I growl, crossing my arms. Six pairs of amazed/horrified gazes turn towards me. Leah covers her mouth with a hand.

"P-please excuse Jay! She's a stubborn and inconsiderate ass." She turns back to Harry. I roll my eyes and sit on an empty couch.

The end of the couch sinks as another weight is added. It appears that the blonde haired, blue eyed Irish boy, who I recognize as "Nialler," joined me on the couch. "Hi.." He smiles weakly, a cautious glint in his eyes.

"I don't bite.." I sigh and rub my forehead, "I just get annoyed easily."

"HOW DID I ANNOY YOU?!" Harry yells at me from the other side of the room where he sat with Leah.

"By having curly hair!!" I yell back, which causes Niall to erupt in a fit of giggles.

"Heyyyy!!" Harry whines loudly.

I look at Niall, who is still giggling like crazy, his face bright red. The sight of him caused me to smile. "OHMYGOD NIALL GOT JAY TO SMILE!!" Leah screams happily. I groan and cover my face.

"Is that a good thing?" Niall questions, looking at Leah.

"She hardly ever smiles, so yeah."

Niall pokes my side, "Well I'm glad. Her smile is beautiful~"

~ Author's Note ~

Hey guys! Yeah I know it kind of sucks, but this is my first fanfic, so bare with me. I have a lot of good stuff planned! Thank you for reading, I love you already.

~xoxo Elizabeth.