𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯

A happy life.

What makes something happy?

Quackity always had pondered that one thought.

And as he sat, in his usual spot, on his usual couch, In his usual house; he read over simple words. 'feeling or showing pleasure or contentment'

He only groaned, scanning the words over and over again before tossing the useless dictionary to the side, watching as it helplessly slipped off the couch as he too stood up from the couch. It was 4:32... Am...

Quackity had yet again pulled an all nighter, and thought he had grown accustomed to it; His children hated seeing the state they'd find him in. Yes, Quackity had kids, adopted ones.

The oldest, Tommy- A young British boy, know around the age of 15. Much like his other father, Tommy was loud and creative... Yet was very stubborn and quite an idiot. 

And the youngest, Melody- A ginger girl, Quackity was still unsure of her origins but she was much like himself. Quiet  yet open-minded, But talented and smart. She was, from a guess; was around 12....

Is... what he would've said to you about three years ago.. Everything had changed since then.. 

Tommy was know quite a quiet person, his long, obnoxious laughs where the rarest sight to see know-a-days.. and as for melody. she grew bitter, cold... edgy. 

Tommy was know 19, and melody was 16.

Quackity was... god, he mentally sighed, trying to recall his own age... 32? He'll settle for it.

Las Nevada's had changed so much since.. since that day.. The day quackity had lost his lover.

Dream.. 

He bit his lip, counting this dialogue in his notebook...

I.. think I can stop writing like this know..

I paused. laughing a little as I put my diary down. It was quite old know; Almost old as me... Minus the 30 years... 'shit' I mentally cussed, looking over at the time. 7:57 Am.. I was gonna be late. I pounced up, rushing to get myself dressed in my usual attire and running downstairs to grab my carkeys. throwing open the front door I turned back to yell. "LATER IDIOTS- OH AND TOMMY, GOOD LUCK WITH THE JOB INTERVIEW!" and with that I hurried to the car.

It was a soft, casual morning drive; and I even wondered if i should stop for a quick bite... Nah, Later... oh but my stomach- fine! I drove down the local bakery in the city. in which when i entered was booming with peoples in corners, typing away. I walked to the front of the counter to be greeted by the usual waitress. "Mornin Mr Q, the usual?" I nodded; watching as she wrote down my daily order. '1 black coffee, 2 croissants'

I never ate the second croissant, I normally feed it to the pigeons as I made my way to the casino. and as I quickly paid for my items I went to find my usual spot; where i sat on the very end and stared out the window, or opened my phone to check messages and ext..

And today I choose phone, checking my messages;

Tommy < DAD FUCK IM RUNNIN LATE WISH ME LUCK!

Melody  < Aight cya later old man

BADBOYHALO < Cant wait to check the casino out!!

ext.. ext...

I clicked on tommy's message tab and typed a reply. 'Good luck bud!' before putting my phone down. I quickly looked around at the red and white themed café- run by my sons friend, Tubbo! who- usually was my waiter, And normally he'd waste a good 5-10 minutes of my time checking up on me or filling me in with some gossip.. or as he'd prefer to call it, 'downtown news'  speaking of the devil my items got  placed on my table, I thanked toby; looking up at the boy before pausing.

And As I took in the boy Infront of me. my heart shattered to a million pieces