Prom queen (dérolimmette<oc> x Fem!reader)

What she looks like ^ also kinda angst and kinda fluff:)<~~~~—— prom queen ——~~~~>

<~~~~—— prom queen ——~~~~>

UR POV
I was so excited for tonight...tonight we had prom! I was going with one of the jocks, Jerald!
But here's the thing... he's been really distant lately and I don't know what to do, my bestfriend strawberry has been trying to give me advice but it never works.

(At night)
I was picking my dress to wear..then I found the perfect one!
(Pick which one u want and if any of them aren't to ur liking then imagine ur own.)

)

After I got my dress on and my makeup done I ran to school, I was so excited! I saw Jerald there and we had a good time

After I got my dress on and my makeup done I ran to school, I was so excited! I saw Jerald there and we had a good time...by we I mean myself because he was avoiding me.

A few minutes later I heard on the intercom "please step up to the front with your partner if you want a chance to be prom king and queen!" Me and Jerald went on stage with the others. It was so awkward. "So uh..how are you?" I said, trying to make small talk. He didn't respond. The intercom went off again "time to vote! Everyone gets one vote for one couple! 1 minute to vote everyone! Now start voting!" Me and Jerald went our separate ways and then met up again. After a while the intercom announced the prom queen and king.

"Ok! The prom king and queen couple is....Y/N L/N AND JERALD MAKINTIER!" I was so shocked. We won?? We got our crowns and everyone continued to dance. Jerald said that he was gonna go to the bathroom and looked at another girl and nodded, they both left.

After a while I went to look for him. When I opened the doors I felt tears rush to my eyes..he was kissing her. "What the actual hell?!?" I screamed and they both jumped. "I-it's not what it looks like!" Jerald stuttered, he looked terrified. I ran away without another word. I ran outside and sat on the steps and cried.

That's until I heard a soft female voice. "Hey..are you ok?"

??? POV

I was so late to prom. When I got there I saw a girl crying on the steps. Her dress was beautiful and she had H/L H/C hair. "Hey, are u ok?" I asked the girl. She looked up at me and her E/C eyes sparkled in the moonlight. "Yea. I'm ok. Just something happened." She said as I sat down next to her. "Well...do u want to talk about it? I-if you want to! I'm not forcing you to!" She said, panicking a bit at the end. I chuckled a bit before responding "well I won prom queen and prom king cheated on me so yea." She frowned.

After a while, about 1AM we went home. "Wait! What's ur number? We can talk more later!" She yelled as she ran to me. "Oh! It's _________!" I replied. "Oh sweet! I'll see you later, bye N/N!!" She yelled as she ran off. "Bye dérolimette!" I screamed back as I saw her slowly fade away into the foggy night. I went home and ran straight to my room and took a shower. I jumped onto my bed and started to sleep.

I'm excited to see dérolimette tomorrow.

(((((564 words)))))
I know this is cringe but I tried my best. I'm also tired so yea.
Bye :)