1. Meeting

Mattheo pov
I sat in the great hell and eating lunch with our friends when dumbledore started to talk and everyone turned to him
"Good evening everyone, I would like to say that we have a new student joining us this year. Please welcome y/n Himiko" the door to the great hall opened and a girl walked in, she had blond hair and yellow eyes. She sat down on the stole and professor mcgonagall put the sorting hat on her and it started to talking and after a while it screamed "SLYTHERIN" she got up and walked to the Slytherin table, Draco waved her over to sit with us but she walked and sat alone at the end of the table. Everyone started to eat again but I looked at y/n for a while wondering why she sat alone but why do I care, she looked up and we made eye contact for a while then she looked down and started to eat so I looked away and started to eat.

Y/n pov
I heard the hat scream out Slytherin so I stood up and walked to the Slytherin table and I see a blond boy waving me to sit him and his friends but I walked and sat down alone in the end of the table. Everyone started to eat and I was just about to eat when I felt like someone was looking at me so I looked up and see that a boy who sat across that blond boy was looking at me and we made eye contact for a while then I looked away and started to eat.

(Time skip) 

I walked out from dumbledore's office with a note, he knew about my ability and he wanted to talk to me about what I can and can't do and he wrote It down so I don't forget about it.

1. I'm not allowed to kill anyone
2. I can only take blood from anyone if they are okay with it
3. I can't kill anyone's pet

It said, I only kill criminals if were not friends so it won't be a problem but not take blood from anyone if they don't allowed it would be a problem because I didn't plan to tell anyone about my ability.

My thought were interrupted by the two boys from the great hall and it was another boy with them, they stood in front of me and I looked at them "you know it's not nice to ignore people when they try to be nice" the blond from before. I looked at them and said "うるさい (shut up)" and walked past them and walked to the common room.

Mattheo pov

Me, Draco and Blaise was on our way to the common room when we saw y/n I think her name was walking out from Dumbledore's office with a note in her hand, we decided to go and talk to her. We walked up to her and stood in front of her and she looked at us "you know it's not nice to ignore people when they try to be nice" Draco said but she just looked at us and said "うるさい (shut up)" and walked past us. We looked at her "what did she say?" I heard Blaise say and Draco say I don't know, we looked at each other and run after her. We walked behind her when she turned around and looked at us "what do you want" she said "what did you say earlier" I asked "it's none of your business" she said and turned around and begin to walk to the common room. When we arrived to the door she turned around and looked at us and pointed at the door I guess she doesn't know the password, Walked besides her and said pure-blood, the door opened and she walked in with us right behind her. She looked around the common room and said "かわいくない (not cute at al)" me and the boys looked at each other in confusion before she walked away and left us alone in the common room.