the bad boy next door

-Annie-

Annie: this class is so freaking boring.

david: why the hell are You texting me. r u trying to get my phone tooken away!?

Annie: maybe. see ya..

david: annie I was kidding.

Annie: I have to go teachers coming.

david: don't get your ass in trouble blondie. c-ya

mrs.brook walks over to my seat and I slid my phone in my pocket, "annie can You tell the class what I just said?" , "No" "and why is that?" befor I can answer the bell rings yes!

"we will finish this conversation tomorrow annie!" what an ass. I meet up with david in the hallway his eyes a brighter blue today. every girl in school likes him because of how freaking HOT he is but..I only see him as one of my best friends we'v known each other for more than five years " are we headding to the movies tonight with mia and jake?" " yeah why not but first I have to deal with my ass of a brother"

"what he do this time?" "I cought him going threw my stuff and using my underwear for who no's what!"

"that still dosent supprise me. hey did You hear about that new guy luis who already got kicked out of school for throwing a chair at a teacher and messing around with some chic in the janators closet"

"No and id rather not hear anything els about him he sounds like a guy that will get with a girl then drop them after he's got in there pants" just thinking about the luis kid makes me want to get rid of any boys like him " yeah. annie stay away from him evan if You say You will You never know" I see worry in his eyes what the hell "david when did You start getting all emotional? its freaking me out"

" come on be sieriouse annie stay away from him" "ok I will be sieriouse when I say let's head to the freaking cafitirea I can eat a cow!" he shakes his head and gives me a small smile.

I buy my food and we head out side walking towards mia and jake and sit down "hey there You guys are!" "omg annie have You seen the new kid luis or somthing he is so hot!" "he might be hot but I hear he's a total jerk" "oh who cares he can rock my world any day!" jake and david give her a funny face "wow mia that's to much info" she rolls her eyes

"so what movie are we seeing tonight?" "what about a scary movie?" the boys high five "hell NO! You guys no I hate! scary movies" "come on annie there not real get over it" "know shit jake don't You think I No there not real they still scare the hell out of me so that's off the list!"

after arguing on what movie were going to see we finally just deside to meet up at jakes place and pick out of his parents movie collection beats me now I don't have to waist fifteen dollars on one movie ticket! I catch a ride with david and he stops infront of my house "see You tonight" "hey I might run a little late can You pick me up when ever You have time?" "yeah why not?" I get out and see to parents and a boy standing in the front entrance of my house talking to my mom and dad "hey who are they?" "I don't No maybe are new naighbors" "oh ok text me when You want me to pick You up" "ok bye!" "bye" he drives off and I walk up to the entrence the boy looks behind him and right at me wow! he has the most intense light brown eyes smooth soft looking light light tan skin blackish hair and the smile of an angle he smerks at me and I do the samething back he is out of this freaking world hot! are eyes lock on each other "annie honey there are new naighbors "hello nice to meet You this is my husband and my son luis" great now that changes everything. "hi I'm annie" my smerk goes away and my intrest in getting to know that ass.

"sweetie luis goes to your school and luckily in the same grade maybe You to will have classes together" I mumble "let's hope not" he must hear that because his smile goes away "mom Im heading back to the house nice to meet You people" You people what's up with him! I should really kick his stupid ass right now! his parents look at us apoligeticly "I am very sorry" I would be to if that ass was my son.