Hottie Penis Boy Putoytoy BSAA Queef 123 Roblox Online Dater Twitter

y/n = your name
f/n = full name
l/n = last name
g/hc = genitalia hair color

It's my first day on the job at BSAA. I can't wait to finally get a job! I've been unemployed since forever, and I've hated it. I miss hairy pussies and stuff.

Anyway, I took a bus to our first meet-up location, and there I saw a boy. He looked like pussy, it made my asshole clench and my face get red and hot--just like my vagina/putoytoy.

"Hey," Chris said, walking up to me.

"Omg," I said. "You're the Chris Redfield!"

"Yeah bitch," he said, taking out a pistol and aiming it at me. "I can shoot your head right now, so shut up and get the fuck to work ugly hoe."

"Ok lol," I said, laughing. Anyway, I walked up to the cute boy. "Hi..."

"Wait," he said, "I'm playing cooking mama." My butthole literally queefed, I was so happy. He played something that I knew about! Maybe we were soulmates after all--I hope he queefed too...

"Do you have hairy pussy."

"Um no," he said. "What is your name..."

"My name is y/n BITCH"

"My name is Piers," he said. "Here, I will show you where we get our weaponry."

"Okay," I said. He took me to a large building filled with guns and knives and chainsaws and grenades. "There is so much weapons here!"

"I know right," Piers said, smiling. "This is like a mall--we can take everything that we want!" Just hearing him talk made my g/hc turn into the color of his eyes. My pussy/toytoy expanded and a queef slid out of my belly button. So cute. "What's that smell?"

"I think a bomb went off," I said. Well, I mean, was I lying?

"Where?" Piers asked.

"I don't know..." I whispered.

"Did you fart?" Piers asked, taking a huge whiff in the air before laughing and teasing me. I queefed again. "It's okay, it's something humans do everyday. I like the smell anyway..."

* * *

Later that day, me and Piers were practicing. We were assigned to be training partners by Chris--I was so happy! We were training for days, and I'm happy because my vagina pussy/dick toy toy hole got bigger everyday.

"Okay," Chris said, lining everyone up outside in front of our base. "We are going to be fighting a hell lot of ugly monsters today, so get your guns and grenades ready."

"What if we don't know how to fight..." I whispered.

"Use what you can," Chris said.

"Okay..." I whispered to myself.

"Now, let's get going!" Chris said. "We're skipping breakfast today! I hope your stomachs can hold enough space for a bunch of food after battle! If you make it out alive..."

I looked at Piers, my hands twisting around as well as my fingers in fear. "I'm scared..." I said, putting my head on his shoulder. "My pubes are...itchy."

"I can itch them for you..." Piers said, kissing me on my forehead. I was so shocked! He just confessed his love to me right before battle!

"Okay," I whispered. "I hope I don't queef...but not now, later."

"Kay😍" Piers replied.

Anyways, during battle, we fought the ugliest monster ever--it was huge, gross, bubbly, and slimy. I wanted to fart on it so bad. Suddenly, it slammed me against a building with its tail. I was the first one to go...

"y/n!" Piers shouted. "I need backup and first aid kits for f/n, they're against the bank right now--hurry! Are you okay?"

"That monster looked like my tower of pubes..."

"It's okay," Piers said. "It looks like mine too, not going to lie..."

"Wait, I have one last...resort..." I whispered. I grabbed my Hannah Montana microphone from my back pocket of my jeans. "I can sing..."

"Oh my gosh," Piers screamed.

I stood up, and stared the monster in its eyes. Music started playing from the microphone, and I screamed the lyrics to my favorite song ever--Fearless by Olivia Holt! I hit all the right notes, and the monster flew away, shrinking in the process. When we all ran to it...it was just a fish-smelling pube that was brought to life by the D-virus--they called it the dick virus...

"That was so crazy," Piers said "okay, come with me... Let's go in the shed."

"Okay," I whispered. "Why?"

"I still need to...itch your pubes, you know."

I sat down, and Piers ripped off my pants like it was a bag of flaming hot doritos on a freezing cold day. He pulled my underwear down, and the beast of pussy/toytoy hair emerged. "Let me itch it..." he said. I felt him itch my pubes, it was a sensation that I never felt before.

"I want to have sex with you..." I whispered. Suddenly, his suit exploded, and I tore his underwear open like it was a candy bar--revealing his squidward nose replica. I thought I came but I peed on his dick...

"It's okay," he said... I said okay but I did not know if he liked the pee or not. He drank it, and the light glistened on my hair.

"Ok that wass fun lets go to battle," he said. "Oaky" I THREW MY HANNAH MONTANA MIVROPHONE ONTO GROUN FI HATE IT BC I STUCK IT UP MY ASS AND NOW IT DONT WORK ITS SHIT NOW Ok bye guys lol