the meet.

play and listen to this while reading... ^

i hear a zombie growl. with no hesitation, i run. i run as fast as i can. my breath is hitched, my throat feels a sharp pain. i've been running all day, getting chased by these monsters. i've found no survivors. my pussy aches. 

running all bloody and injured, with nothing in my mind but to survive... i trip over something. my face landed somewhere soft.. somewhere warm.. somewhere comfortable..  somewhere fishy. before i could lift my head up i hear a gunshot. i freeze.

"look up." a mysterious voice commands.

i slowly look up, my eyes landing on the most bewitching woman ever.

NIGHT

they take me into their camp. they introduce themselves. the woman's name is sheva alomar. she has a partner alongside her named chris redfield. hes meaty and big. i dont know why, but he keeps looking at me. 

"stranger, wjhats your name?" sheva asks

"y/n.."

"you're all busted up and bloody. here, i'll treat your scars and wounds." she delicately takes out scraps of toilet paper from her pussy. gently cleaning my scars. i look at her. i want her. i desire her. what can i do to have her? while lost in thought, i snap back into reality and look over to chris. he's staring at me. he licks his lips and sucks on his lollipop lustfully, indicating something. umm..

SLEEPING.

while everyone is asleep, i move to sheva and lay beside her. i face her. 

"tension so thick you can cut it with a knife." mutters chris. i thought he was asleep i guess i was wrong.

"umm hey" i say nervously. i was so embarrassed. i stand up and he grabs my wrist and takes mesomewhere not too far from the campsite.

he throws me on the wall and sprints to me. he starts choking my neck, my eyes tear up. i struggle to escape his hold. 

"i'll let you go if yo will be with me forever." his eyes turn red. what the fuc?! 

he poofs into a man. a tall pale, blonde man. he has red eyes, wears all black clothes, and a big butt plug in his ass. could this be... wesker?

"i will serve you, i will love you, i will dj your vj. i've been so lonely y/n. i need someone to fill that void i have.." he stops choking me and carries me into his jet.

in the jet

wesker brings me in his jet. his jet is decorated with posters of demi lovato heart attack era. he has a display of dildos and buttp lugs and shrine of chris redfield and... me?!

he saf