Walking home (1320 words)

-2nd person POV-

It's was finally the end of the day, and hell was about to end, so you quietly started packing your back so the teacher didn't hear and yell at you.

The bell was about to ring so others also started to pack their bags. The teacher didn't care since it was the first day and she wasn't really teaching/doin anything important and probably also just wanted to home just like the rest of you guys. You were all tired and don't wanna be here for any reason. Enough of that this day was-

*Ring HELL IS OVER MOTHER fUCkInG FUCKERS, LEAVE Ring*

(Fucking bell. Didn't let me finish explaining. ANyWaYs-)

And with that everyone left the building, rushing to get out. It may have been the first day but it felt long as fuck for some reason, and everyone was just waiting to get out of that hell, especially you. It was fucking annoying as shit.

-Your POV-

Damn that was mad exhausting. Luckily the teachers didn't find out who was in the fight. They just found the girl's unconscious. That was hilarious. Seeing their crying faces was wonderful. I surprised they didn't ray me out but hey, I'm not gonna question it.

They better not try to fight me again, but if they do it's fine. I'll just make sure they're all messed up and either dead or just very injured. Depends on the situation. And on my mood. Meh.

Thank fucking god, we don't have homework today so I can just listen to music. Oh! I should get f/d to go along with it 👍

-Uhm time skip to about 4 weeks later for plot purposes- (it's like October)

(Quick A/n: I'm (I was) on the plane rn and bro am I fucking terrified. BUT I CAN STILL WRITE MFS >:D)

Hmm. I don't feel like going home, I feel like actually doing something, but what?

aH, I hate this feeling so damn much. Fuck me. (No ur not getting fvcked, I know you guys 😒)

What to doooo? Broooo, i should go to the park and go on the swings. But before I do that I should probably get my sketch book so I can sketch things even though I suck so much.

(Ignore negative you, you're probably good or at least decent. Since when tf am I positive? Idfk, wanna find out for me :D)

I'm feel like eating something first tho. Am I hungry or am I just bored? Eh I'll eat later, I'll be fineeee. I don't even need food to sustain me since I AM dEaD but like, I still get hungry somehow.

Why does the human body need food to sustain itself? Why can't it get energy from someone else? Why can we only last 3 weeks without food but only three day when we're alive?

Aw fuck. I'm questioning lifeeee-

"Fuck, sorry bro." I muttered as I rubbed my forehead from the impact.

"YOU LITTLE- oh. It's just you." The person replied. Shitttt, it's bitch boy :(

Damn why is my after life so shitty. What tf did I- nvm I'm me of course my after life is like this ;-;

"Didn't see you, short bitch~" he said looking down at me.

"You mother fucker. You're lucky I'm not in the mood to talk back. I'm going to go to the park." Well fuck can't go home now.

"Yea yea whatever. But are you okay? It's seems a bruise formed on your forehead."

" I'm alright. Ah! I should call Noah and ask him if he and his friends wanna come!" I thought aloud.

"Who tf is Noah?" c.c said.

"Hey Noah? Yea I was thinking about going to the park today and I wanted to know if you and the others wanna come? Don't worry, I'll distract the others so you can get your alone time with Michael~ Damn chill, I was joking lmao. Okay see you in a bit. By the way, the park is called xxxxxx park. K bye." I chuckled when Noah yelled at me, ignoring the Emo bitch.

"....." It was silent so I was confused since I expect him to  be up ass about me ignoring him or some reaction out of him.

"Hey Emo bitch, you good? You-" I asked, kinda concerned. Before the bitch cut me the fuck off.

"...Do you happen to know Michaels last name?" He asked

A bit shocked from his words I replied, "Erm, not really, haven't really asked but I do know his friends names. Do you know him?"

"Let's just say, if it's him, we share a past together." He blandly said.

"Well I guess I can tell you. They're names are, Simon, Mark, and Fredrick. They have animal masks." I hesitantly responded.

"...." He mumbled something that I couldn't hear.

" 'scuse me, didn't catch that, wut." I may be a bitchy person when with people I dislike or trust but I can still be a nice person with them, when I want to that is.

"Animatronic. They're animatronic masks."

"Oh."

Mmmmmm, it's awkward now. I wanna goooo I don't really like this dude TnT.

"Uh bye-" And with that I dash to xxxxx park to meet they others.

"And where do you think your going?" I heard from in front of me.

"Wtf how did you get in front of me??!-"

"Uhm, magic." He replied, wearing a cheeky smile and looking like an idiot.

"Mhm sureee. It's not like you're dead and have abilities or something." I said jokingly, because he seems like the type of person who would call me stupid for saying something like that but instead, he looked at me with a surprised expression.

"H-how the fuck did you know?" He stuttered a bit, slightly mumbling.

"WAIT. WHAT THE FUCK. YOUR'RE ACTUALLY YOU KNOW, dead!?" I said whispering the last part. Looking at him with widened eyes, that after a few seconds dropped back down to their original way.

"Shit. You were kidding weren't you?" He said looking slightly worried and ashamed.

I'm not quite sure why, actually I might have an Idea why but the next words I said shocked me, I felt as if I need to I guess. Just to make him feel as if he wasn't alone maybe? Not sure.

"Hey, don't worry I won't say shit. I promise. 1. Because I'm the type of person to be told something and forget 2. I'm also dead."

He looked at me with slight joy in his eyes, yet a hint sorrow.

"Thanks, but if it isn't too personal how did you die?"

"Erm, I'll tell you another time because I do have people most likely wait for me and I don't wanna keep 'em waiting ya know?" I sadly replied.

"Um. Hey, do you wanna tag along? I don't think it would be a problem." I offered wanting to talk to him a bit more.

To be honest, I never actually talked to him much besides our usual insults and arguments. Sometimes we would prank each other or do something to the other, but other than that? We never actually had an actual uh...'informal' conversation.

"Sure! I mean uh, fuck. whatever just, yea." He said excited a first trying to brush it off but failing miserably and know who won't be able to come back from it.

"Lmao, Mk let's go."
——————————————————
Ya so I just wanted to get this out and stuff. But since I might have nothing to do today I'll start working on another part.

Anyways, how's life? Hope it's going alright.

Take care of yourselves please! Even if just the bare minimum.

(P.S THANK YOU FOR 200+ reads 😭 WHEN I STARTED WRITING THIS OART I HAD JUST ALMOST GOTTEN 100- YALL ARE SO COOL ISTG ILY ALL SO MUCH <3 NOT /J)

Alr, bye my bumble bees <3

Posted on: August, 9, 2022/8-9-22