★ ⋆ 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐊𝐲𝐮𝐍𝐲𝐮 ⋆ ★

The silence between the two was extremely awkward. The two had been unbearably quiet- making the air so thick it could be cut with a knife. As if one breath would start a war. But sadly, Changmin couldn't bear it any longer.

"Hey, Haknyeon, I-

"I can't believe you fucking did that! You asshole!"

"Wait, please- calm down. I can explain-"

"Explain what? That you fucked my mom and even mated him?! There's nothing you can say to make any of that better!"

Choi Haknyeon, as you can guess, was fucking pissed. And that's putting it nicely. Sadly, they had the same first period... and class starts in ten minutes. The right amount of time for an argument.

Changmin just sighed, defeated. He was hoping no one knew about what happened two nights ago on the party Saturday, and that if someone did- they wouldn't confront him about it! Now, he's in an actual predicament.

Yes, it's his fault. And he knows that. And no, he doesn't regret it one bit. But hearing it told from someone associated with the other person involved is hard.

Plus, a certain someone just had to chime in.

"Changmin, what the hell dude. Why'd you fucking do that you asshat?"

Changmin sighed again- this time harder.

Kim Sunwoo.

The overprotective and possessive alpha boyfriend that, after years of crushing, had finally asked out Haknyeon a month ago. Meaning he'd really have to get along with that alpha's smart-ass if he wanted Haknyeon (who he cares about tremendously) happy. But was he himself? No. The two weren't mates yet, but Changmin had a sneaking suspicion that it wouldn't be long before they were permanent.

(It'll be anytime soon because Sunwoo was too possessive and didn't find anyone else worthy of Hak's time. He didnt want anyone close to his omega most of the time. Now, Kim can push others away from Haknyeon, but not Q. Well, not if he has anything to say about it.)

"Sunwoo I swear to god I- ugh look. I don't know either, but it happened and there's nothing I can do about it."

Haknyeon's face was a deep red. A red that made Changmin's heart ache to look at. It didn't make him feel good in the slightest... not that he felt good about it at all.

Then it was silent.

"...how'd you find out about it?"

Hak's eyes were covered in unshed tears, threatening to fall and stain his milky tan skin. His eyes met Minnie's, showing an emotion he's never seen directed at him before.

Betrayal.

The angry stares and growl coming from the other side of Hak were a nice way of saying 'fuck you'.... Sunwoo is a pain sometimes. Not to mention Kim's rage-filled cinnamon and teakwood pheromones clouding the three of them. And in case you didn't know, the smell of alpha, for other alphas, isn't pleasant. It's the equivalent of two musty, sweaty-ass boys stinking up a locker room. But unlike normal people, alpha pheromones normally relay emotions plus the must. So yeah, it's not pleasant.

"I'm connected to my mom on a genetic level. Even when I was asleep, I smelled my mom's emotions throughout the whole damn thing. Sunday was awkward as hell when I confronted him about it"

Changmin didn't think of that. He had completely forgotten about Chanhee's son and their bond during it all. He was just in such an aroused trance, he wasn't thinking about extra stuff like that.

The class bell rang. Finally, an end to this awkward conversation. He'll talk more about it after school.

• • • • • • •