Secret Relationship

Harry was the only single friend within the group, well to everyone's knowledge anyways. Harry has a secret relationship with a girl named Lucy and they had been dating for around 8 months. Lucy wasn't a well-known person and wasn't involved in the public lifestyle that Harry's job brought around but she fell in love with the man who was, this is one of the reasons why their relationship was kept private.

Harry was on his way over to Lucy's apartment to see her before he has to film for the Sidemen Channel. He knew that Lucy was the love of his life and was so ready to introduce her to the boys, he just needed to ask her whether she was ready. Lucy heard her apartment door open and yelled "Haz, i'm in my bedroom" which Harry then replied "okay". "Hey Luce, i'm here to see you for a little bit before the sidemen filming but i do need to talk to you" he said, obviously trying not to worry her and make it sound like he was going to break up with her or anything. "okay, what's up?" she asked, putting down her hair curlers and facing him. "well i don't know whether you're ready yet but i really want you to meet the boys, they'll love you and it will be a lot easier then hiding our relationship from them but if you don't i understand and i love you" he said. "of course i'm ready to meet them haz, should i come to filming today or?" "yeah that sounds good".

*arriving at filming*
"yooooo Harry who's this?" Jj shouted as he walked through the door with Lucy by his side, them both holding hands. "well lads, this is my girlfriend Lucy and we've been dating for about 8 months but decided to keep it a secret as she wasn't in the public eye but she's ready to meet you guys" he says and everyone stares at him. "boggos got a girl" ethan yells and runs over to Harry. Everyone introduced themselves and they were all really really nice, Lucy could tell that they would get along and they were a fun group to be around. She turned around to Harry and said "i love you, you're friends are all lovely" Harry leaned down and gave her a quick kiss.

_________
Words: 394
hey guys, this is obviously the first oneshot of the whole book and i know it's not very good but my writing will improve as time goes along! i hope you all enjoyed and continue to read.
if you have any requests either comment or dm me and i'll do my best to write them for you, however i may not be able to write them straight away!

thank you <3