Sharp 🍋

⚠️KNIFEPLAY, sort of CNC maybe, SADISM, MASOCHISM, HAND CUFFS 😈

Guys I'm so so fucking sorry I haven't updated in like a week. I just broke up with my bf, so that's how it's been going. But anyways, hopefully I'll be more active now. I'm praying I don't lose motivation again 🤪😥
Also, not to mention.... y'alls comments are fucking crazy...
Like I'll just be chilling and suddenly get a notification saying smt bout you cummed in your pants. I'm dead 💀
Anyways.... sorry for the long paragraph, but here you go.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
You and Eddie had been dating for about two months, but you'd never done anything besides kissing and cuddling. You guessed it just hadn't come up, and it probably wouldn't. You thought to yourself, that maybe because he was such a big nerd, it didn't even cross his mind. To be honest, when you first saw him a few years ago, you thought he was this huge fuckboy, but in reality, he was the sweetest, most passionate person you knew. And sex was kind of out of the question, or so you thought.

Currently the two of you were chilling in his trailer, sitting on his bed. A movie was on his TV, and you both were just kind of chilling in silence, watching the television closely. You would glance at him everyone in a while, but his eyes seemed you be glued to the screen. Was there something om his mind?

After continuously staring at him, he finally seemed to notice your eyes.

"Uhh, is something wrong?" He asked seeming extremely confused.

"S-sorry, no." You said looking away embarrassed.

"Um, ok." He said looking back at the TV.

He stood up stretching his arms up to the ceiling. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom ok. I'll be right back though." He groaned.

You nodded, and he walked out if the room, closing the door.

As soon as he left, you sighed. You wondered what was going on with him, as he was normally quite chatty when you two hung out.

As you stared at his wall, you began to notice something shiny peeking out if the dresser, and out of curiosity, you decided to stand up and see what it was