Halloween

"That's an interesting look. A-are you trying something new?" Peter said walking into their bedroom. They were getting ready for Michelle's Halloween party. She was doing her make up like how she thought they did it in the 80s. Blush and purple eyeshadow.

"Peter it's for my costume. I would never actually do my make up like this." She laughed.

"Oh thank god." Peter sighed. "Not that you don't look beautiful! Cause you always do. It's just not very flattering." He said awkwardly.

Mj giggled.

"Please. No way in hell would I make this an everyday look." She finished with mascara. Both of them wearing their costumes. Peter sporting a red vest on top of a Jean jacket and dress shirt. Skinny jeans and a watch. The perfect Marty Mcfly. "You know Michael J Fox was my childhood crush right?" Mj smirked.

"Really?" Peter raised an eye brow.

"Oh yes. Want to know something stupid? I was 14 on October 21st 2015. And yet for some reason I was convinced that Marty Mcfly was real and was going to come to the future to go to homecoming with me." Mj sighed. Peter was suppressing his laughter. "Don't laugh! I was really sad when it didn't happen."

"Ugh don't remind me of that homecoming." Peter sighed.

"What? Cause you asked Liz out instead of me?" Sue smirked.

"And than fought her dad the very same night. That was definitely an uncomfortable car ride." He shook his head.

"I can't believe he drove you guys. Why didn't May offer to do it?" Mj giggled harder as Peter went red with embarrassment.

"Literally I have no idea. But I'm grateful she didn't or else I wouldn't have known he was hijacking your dads plane." Peter shrugged his shoulders. "Ugh these jeans are tight around the ol web shooter if you know what I mean."

"It's fine. It's just one night. Besides we look cute and I can guarantee that no body else will be dressed as Jennifer and Marty. So we'll stick out." Mj smiled. "What time is it?"

"Time to go back to the future." Peter joked.

"I think it's time we leave actually. For Michelle's party." Mj giggled.

"To the DeLorean!" Peter shouted running out of the bedroom

"To my Acura NSX." Mj said chasing after him.

"Great scott look how busy Michelle's apartment complex is!" Peter said as he parallel parked a few blocks down from Michelle's building.

"When was the last time we watched back to the future?" Mj laughed. "That's not your line Marty, it's the Docs."

"Oh right. It's been too long." Peter chuckled along with her. Mj let Peter drive again. Whatever he needed to do to help his anxiety she'd let him do it.

He got out of the car quickly, opening Mj's door for her.

"I think it's pretty in character for Marty to hold the door for Jennifer. Don't you?" Peter smirked.

"It's also very in character for Peter Parker to do the same." Mj smiled up at him. "They are two very kind men." She teased.

"I take it back."

"Take what back?" Mj asked.

"Your make up. It looks really pretty." He stared ar her. "Maybe I'm bias. But I think it looks really pretty. I guess it does help that it's on the face of the prettiest girl in the entire world."

Mj blushed.

"Not universe? I mean I know I don't compare to whatever that one guy, I don't remember what his name was. Star lord I think?" Mj teased.