chapter onee

Hi 😏

Third person pov

Izuku midoriya and his mom, inko midoriya we're in the car, listening to a song on the radio. They were on their way to the clinic to see if Izuku had a quirk. Izuku's father wasn't able to come because he was sick. Wich was a bummer because Hisashi and izuku we're best of friends and this was a big moment.

When they arrived at the clinic Izuku practically yeeted out of the car and ran towards the door causing inko to giggle. Inko went to open the door and they both went in. They waited in the waiting room while playing with izuku's all might and eraserheads figurines.

When " Izuku midoriya" was heard from the nurse. Izuku jumped out of his seat and ran towards the nurse inko couldn't help but laugh at his behavior when they got into the room the nurse asked to take an x-ray of him inko agreed 👍 when the results came in the nurse came in with a sad expression she looked up from the clipboard and said the two words that changed his life forever " he's quirkless"

all that could be heard from the room was the all might figurine hitting the floor Izuku had a blank expression inko looked terrified the nurse looked both right then left and said " uhm well yeah ur free to go " she said awkwardly

inko grabbed izuku's arm and she stormed out of the clinic it was hard to believe that the now outraged inko was happy only a few moments ago. When they got home inko threw Izuku in his room and went down stairs Izuku started crying knowing his life was about to become hell...

~| Time skip to the morning|~

All Izuku heard that night was inko and Hisashi arguing on what to do with Izuku. Inko said to put him up for adoption but Hisashi refused he said that they could train him to become a hero but inko had said that it was pointless without a quirk. Izuku got up brushed his teeth fluffed his hair and got dressed then went down stairs.

He was greeted by the smell of bacon eggs and.. PANCAKES Izuku ran down the stair and was so happy he loved pancakes Hisashi smiled as he saw Izuku. Izuku then remembered.. he was quirkless and his father probably hated him his sad expression shocked Hisashi he bent down to his level " he what's wrong buddy " Hisashi asked in a worried tone " dad..I'm quirkless " he said Hisashi smiled " I know buddy but that's nothing to be sad about your just to special that your body can't handle a quirk" he lied Izuku smiled a little then sata- I mean inko came down stairs with bags under her eyes inko was about to start yelling when the smoke alarm went off " shit..the pancakes!" Hisashi muttered

He turned off the stove and tried putting it out it was no use inko and Izuku left the apartment and waited for Hisashi inko looked at Izuku then she slapped him " THIS WOUKDNT HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU WERENT SUCH A CRY BABY" she yelled at him he cried " SEE YOUR PROVING MY POINT " she yelled again Hisashi came out in time to see inko about to slap him again he ran and grabbed her arm " ENOUGH" He yelled at her....

___________________________________________

Omg omg the first chapter is out eek ok sorry I know it's short but I'm tired and I was planning on publishing the first chapter today so it's kinda rushed and sorry for errors love you guys😘

( Ahh I think when I have italics on it also slanted the emojis 👁️👄👁️ 🤣)

Good bye!