CHAPTER 1

Shota was now happy with Noa they were both 30 years old, they kept taking care of their children then Gunwoo came as Gunwoo was surprised.

"Whose child are these?? You and Kairi??" Gunwoo asked.

Gunwoo remembers as well that Noa would had marry his omega after all, he felt mercy about Noa losing Kairi.

"Oh, I am so sorry, these are our children and not for Kairi!" Noa replied with happiness at Gunwoo as Gunwoo wide his eyes and asked "YOUR CHILDREN FOR THIS BOY??" He pointed at Shota then Shota smirks at Gunwoo.

"By the way, thanks to him, he should had been my husband, but I miss Kairi so much as he miss him." Noa told Gunwoo.

"Gunwoo looking away and felt worried about Kairi, Kairi would had come back if he is also gonna marry Noa instead of letting Shota marry Noa.

At those Omega's house, Kairi was just alone, eating he shed his tears, this house is for omega orphanages and like adoption center.

Kairi was crying alone, he miss his parents and lost his home then Kio came he runs into Kairi.

"Hey Kairi come here let's leave this for a while, I know you should go to my home instead!" Kio told Kairi then they both left that place.

As Kairi actually escape with him, now they go to a house.

It is from Kio.

Kio gave Kairi a drink cause in the Omega's house they just always eat food without drink and it's unfair.

Kairi drink his juice, he tried to smile at Kio.

Gunwoo seemed to be sad, he sit down in bench chair alone then Changmin came next to him, Changmin sits next to him.

"Can you tell me if why you're just staying here?" He asked Gunwoo.

Gunwoo responded "I will."

"I was mad at Shota, I can't believe I want the omega for my friend, I want him to marry the omega instead of alpha." Gunwoo told Changmin that he thinks omega would be Noa's destiny.

"And what did you see at first before Noa mate other at Kairi?" Changmin asked him another question while he look down.

He replied "It was just an alpha did attempted to seduce my friend's omega right?"

"So it's the alpha that your friend married." Changmin responded to Gunwoo.

Then Gunwoo stands up leaving as Changmin seemed worried then Jimin came.

"Hey why something is so making Gunwoo angry?" He asked Changmin about it, Changmin responded "For some reasons, all we know in the past the alpha also likes Noa's omega before the alpha mated him, but that is to make Shota forgot Noa as his enemy for their omega."

Jimin gets shocked.

Noa was taking care for their children.

Their children is already 11 years old and that time is september 2033 and Shota was 30 with Noa, he kept taking care of Noa every year, he won't leave him all the time.

"I was having a good time with you." Shota said with a smile at Noa, those children was named Yujin and Shiro, but they were both guys.

Noa was happy, they feed their children and let their children share a meal together, Shota was smiling slightly being glad with them, Shota really likes playing along with his beta and their children.

In the next day they were both working together in farm while Gunwoo is watching them, even this future Kairi has no mate, he wasn't allowed to have a mate but he only said that to himself cause he thinks he may hurt the two guys who likes him before.