Prologue

[A/N: Sana po magustuhan nyo. Promise tatapusin ko ito at gagawa ng paraan para makapag update. Kung may corrections or suggestions po kayo pakisabi nalang po ^____^ maraming salamat po. Wag nyo pong kalimutang magvote.

PS: Salamat sayo Ms. Laiza sa pagsusuggest at sa suporta hihi ^_^
And thank you to my_deardiary of Asianfanfics for doing my story cover/poster!]

[Tyler's POV]

i looked at the left corner of the mall and i saw them.

i looked at the right side and i saw them.

i looked at my back then i saw them.

Argh. i hate being guarded. i wish i'm just a normal teenager, no body guards and can do whatever i want. I sighed then walk to the earphones section of the mall. I wanna buy a new earphones. As usual all eyes are on me.

"Good day Princess Tyler Skie, we have a new delivered earphone. Wanna see it?" the sales lady bowed at me.

I nodded as an answer. The sales lady started to walk forward so i followed her. She stopped at the pink glass and there i saw the new earphones. I picked the blue then pay it to the cashier. I insert the earphones to my phone and plays a music. This is my world, the music.

I went to the parking lot and then i saw my bodyguards surrounding me. Wooooh. Nice life. One guard open the door of my car and i hop in. 

"They can imitate you

but they can't duplicate you
'cause you got something special
that makes me wanna taste you
I want it all day long
im addicted like it's wrong
I want i all day l-o-o-ong
im addicted like it's wrong"

Hmmm. Someone's calling me. 

"Yow Princess? Where are you? We have a concert in Philippines next month be ready" Cariza said.

"Araseo" i replied.

"So where are you now?" she said.

"Hanging out, im on my way home" 

"Ow, take care Princess"

"Gomawo"

I ended the call of Cariza. She's one of my bandmates. 

--------

I went out to the car cause were home. All my maids greeted me then they bowed.

"Hija, san ka galing?" my stepmother asked me.

"Somewhere" i replied then walk to the sala.

"So that's the way how you treat your mom, the queen?" i saw Dad looking at me then drinks his juice.

"No, he's not my Umma. She's not the queen" i answered the King and bowed at him.

"She's you mother" King yelled.

"Jinja? So, they are my sisters too? Anio, excuse me i need to use the bathroom.

I went at the bathroom then look at the mirror. She's not my mom, she's not the queen and she will never be. I bite my lower lip then tears suddenly flow at my face. I wish i can find my Mom. I sighed then decided to went out from the bathroom. I saw them laughing together. Look how happy my Dad is without me.

I went upstairs and went to my room. I sit at my bed and look around my room. I miss my Mom. I get my necklace and look my Mom's picture inside of the heart style of my necklace. 

"Umma, you're not dead right? You're alive" my tears stream down my face.

King said my Mom died at the Philippines while they are on their way because a car accident was happened. The king was confined for almost  weeks and his personal nurse is my stepmother. While Appa is confined mu Umma died. The King didn't allowed me to see her body because her body was at the Philippines. He didn't allowed me to went to the Philippines that time. 

Im Tyler Skie Park Brinley, 15 years young, im studying at the Brinley University, its my own school. I do have friends, 4 friends. Im a model, singer and dancer. I have band, the most popular band around the world named "Royal Four" Im a Princess, the only daughter of the United States' President and the most richest woman in Korea. I do have stepmother, she was from the Philippines, swear i dont like her, she's so trying hard to be my mom and i hate it. She even copied the hairstyle of my mom. I do have stepsisters too, named Anastasia and Natasia. I hate them too, they always arguing with me and the King will always be on their sides. My Umma is a half filipino and half Korean. My eyes are blue like my father and my skin is white as snow just like my Mother. My friends are the members of the Royal Four band. They are Justin Anderson, Cariza Timber and Luke Brantford. They are my second family. 

Every vacation we are staying at the Philippines because our band is inviting by the popular and powerful persons at the Philippines. Our band was popular all over the world. Everyone are idolizing us. I do love seeing our fans when they are yelling.