Anxiety

Sorry for so many chapters about this situation, for me though it's sort of nice since it's like putting my thoughts into writing.
Thank you all for the votes <3
~~~~~~~Miss P POV~~

Y/n was following me around a bit more today, not that I mind of course. It was just not her usual nature to be like this though. At first she was able to make excuses such as the children were asleep or with different things she needed to help with me around the house. When I tried bringing it up she seemed to shrug it off and I knew something was going on. She was sitting at the table with me as I told her to. Her leg wouldn't stop shaking as she got really quiet which also wasn't like her. She thinks it's not noticible but it sort of is.

"Dear, what's going on?" I try bringing up again but she shrugs it off.

"Nothing." She says and got quiet again. After a few moments of silence I get up wrapping her in a hug. She tenses at first but then relaxes in my arms. "What's this about?" She asks and smiles but I give her a questioning look. "I'm fine, Fay." She assures me.

"Alright." I sigh and she smiles at me. I start turning on the kettle to give me something to do and glance over at y/n. She was messing with her nails as she seems as if she can't sit still.

"I might go help the others in the garden." She says out of the blue and stands to leave, but I gently tug her back when my hand reaches hers.

"What's going on, dear?"

"Nothings wrong." She says a bit too quickly and I narrow my eyes at her. "What?" I can tell she was panicking so I soften my gaze.

"Can you please just tell me? You seem as if you can't even sit still for a moment."

"Sorry." She says and I sigh.

"Don't apologize either." I say firmly and she bites her bottom lip from uneasiness. "Y/n." She looks up at me and I open my arms wide which she fortunately moves into. "It's alright."

I didn't notice she was shaking until I felt her against me and I planted my lips on her forehead, hoping to ease it.

"Everything is alright."
~~~~~~~~~~