Dark Niall

Hey Guys! Please tell me What you think!!! I love writing!

Message me and I'll make a story for you! With which ever boy!

WARNING: language, some sexual scenes

ENJOY!

__________________________

It was 12:34 a.m. in New York. You were alone in your apartment, just watching old home videos, sitting on your couch. You look at the time and yawn. You realize that you have college and work tomorrow. Your shift at Starbucks starts at 2 until 6 at night. You were stuck with the late shift, of course. You rolled your eyes. You turned off the t.v. You got up off the couch, and groaned as you walked to your bed. You looked at your iPhone to see if you got any messages. You got a text message from your best friend Rianna.

"Hey Hun, I got invited to a party, and they said I could bring someone so I invited you love. :) I'll be at your flat to pick you up at 8. Love you."

You smiled at the message, You hadn't been to a party in forever, You usually just skip them, saying Your busy.

You lock your phone, and close yours eyes.

The next morning, you wake up to a beautiful sight of snow. New York was so extravagant, it was covered in it. It was an amazing sight. You smiled and checked your phone. 7:32 in the morning. You got a message from one of your college mates.

"SCHOOL CANCELED!"

You sighed in relief at the message but you still had the 2 o'clock shift at Starbucks. You went back to sleep. You woke up to your phone alarm. It was 1:15. You got up slowly and rubbed your eyes. The snowing stopped, but New York was still covered in it. It was beautiful.

You got dressed in your work shirt, and tied your a hair up in a ponytail. You grabbed your car keys, and walked out of your flat. You decided to to take the stairs since it was better for you. You lived on the 5th floor, so you had to walk 5 flights of stairs. You didn't mind though. As you were on the 2nd floor you got a message from your friend Rianna.

"Hey love, don't forget about the party!"

You smiled. But all of sudden you tripped down the flight of stairs.

"Owwww! Hmmp... Ooghh..!" You screamed.

A boy with dirty blonde hair, large biceps, and the face of an angel smiled cheekily, and strode down the stairs to help you up. You rubbed your head in pain.

"You okay Love?" He giggled.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just hurt my head." You struggled to say without getting nervous.

He picked you up by bridal style and pit you back up on your feet. You dusted yourself off.

"Thank you." You said gracefully.

"You're Welcome Hun." He said smirking.

You walked away, with butterflies roaming around in your stomach. You smiled and brushed a small piece of hair behind your ear.

Once you got there you were greeted by your other guy bestfriend Abraham.

"Good Afternoon Darling." He smiled pouring a cup of coffee for the next customer.

"Good Afternoon Abe." You smiled weakly.

"You okay, Elle? You seem a little distant." He said with confusion.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just had a rough start." You said giggling.

You went behind the counter to place people's orders. On your breaks you would make your favorite drink. A Carmel frappucino with 3 extra pumps of Carmel.

You soon realized that it was 6. You were so delighted to get out of there. Yeah, it was a fun job, but it did get boring after a while. You were just mostly excited about the party Rianna invited you to.

"Goodnight, Abe. Call me Tomorrow?" You said with a questioned look on your face.

"For sure, love." He smiled.

You walked out of the building. You turned on your car and drove home. From Starbucks to your house wasn't a very far drive. Luckily you lived right by it. As you got home you decided to take a long shower. You stripped off yours clothes. And turned the water on. The heat felt wonderful right now, considering there was a huge snow storm that just hit last night. You stepped in the shower gliding your hands all over your body, when you went down to your hip, you noticed a bruise that hurt like hell!

"Ouch." You yelped.

You made sure not to touch that spot anymore. You stepped out of the shower and walked over to your closet. You hadn't known what to where, it was cold out side so you pick out a tank top that showed some cleavage, a black blazer, and some black, cut short converse. You slipped the clothes on. You heard a knock on your door, you sprinted happily to open the door finding Rianna, standing there looking at her phone.

"Stop looking at your phone, and get in here loser..!" You said smirking at her.

She glanced up from her phone, and walked it and gave you a big bear hug.

"I haven't seen you in ages, Elle Bear!"

She said looking so surprised.

"We saw each other last week, silly."

You said laughing at her.

"Well, that's a long time to be away from my bestfriend!" She said hugging me again, cracking my back!

"Okay, okay, you're crushing my insides!" You said trying to retain your breath.

You both walked out of your flat and out to the car. New York was so beautiful.

At the party, there was a lot of drunk people. It was outrageous!

*two hours later*

Everyone was drunk! It was about 10:00 o'clock and it was madness. People have been getting into drunk fights, not to mention a lot of puking.! It wasn't the best smell in the world, but you could with stand it.

You were walking over towards the drink to get yourself another Smirnoff. You had to pee, so you walked through this hallway that was filled with drunk couples making out.

"Ugh." You rolled your eyes at the couples.

Not because you were jealous, it's just nasty!

As you were walking you were all of a sudden pushed against the wall with great force. You dropped your drink on the floor causing it to spill all over your self!

"What the Hell, stupid cunt!" You yelled!

This muscular man pressing his body into yours, with the smell of beer on his breath that made you gag, and cringe.

"Now... Is That any.. Way to talk to A Man?" He said belching in between his words!

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME, PIG!!"

You yelled at the top of your lungs!

"Shut up, Whore!" He said covering your mouth with his hand!

"Stjjfhfjf, getwtqwe offddf ofdffd mezgf!" You said trying to talk with his hand still covering your mouth.

He ran his cold hand under neath your shirt causing you to shudder.

You kneed his in the groins as you tried to run away, but he forcefully grabs you and slams you into the wall.

"DONT EVER HIT...ME... THERE.... AGAIN!!" He said panting!

All of a sudden I felt a burning sensation on my cheek as he slapped me across the face!

A tear rolled down your cheek as you tried screaming for help.

"Get off of her NOW!" A familiar deep Irish accent screamed at the gorilla.

He turned around to face the blonde haired kid that You had seen earlier when You fell.

He then..

__________________________

Cliff hanger! Comment if you want more! Please! Tell me what you think! Honest!