Kakashi's Face? 😈

One Week Later

I️ felt a warmth on my forehead that was unexplainable. It felt like someone had placed a hot towel on my forehead that I️ didn't know I️ needed. In seconds, I️ was sitting up quickly and ready to reach for my kunai, my katana, anything. When I️ looked around, I️ saw Naruto and Sakura, who seemed as happy as ever to see me awake.

"Hikari!!" They both yelled in unison when both hugged me. I expected Naruto to do something, but it was out of character for Sakura to do it.

"We are glad you are awake! I️ brought back Lady Tsunade! See?!" Naruto got really giddy and pointed at this beautiful blond-haired lady with very prominent breasts. My eyes went directly to them, but I️ tried not to stare too long as I️ nervously raised my hand and waved at her. I then refocused back on her chest and then looked at mine. <( ̄ ﹌  ̄)>

Size A and she is like a triple D. Will I ever grow a chest? Will I be forsaken with small boobs? Another thought came to mind, and I spoke it out loud instead of just thinking it.

I reached my finger out and poked her boobs. "How did they get this BIG?! What is your secret?!" (^~^;)ゞ

Everyone looked too stunned to speak at my actions. I was just staring it them like I was in a trance. I needed to know. She had an irk mark above her before saying, "You must've hit your head harder than anticipated."

"Ehhhhhh?" ◔_◔ I looked up at her.

"My chest was not always this large; it was about your size as a child." She started to bunch her fists together, "I was made fun of for quite some time by Jiraiya." She sighed after a second.

In the background, I️ could see Sakura, Naruto and Kakashi looking at me with their jaws still hanging.I let out a sigh myself, chuckling at them.

"You have a good team. They really care about you." She said before Naruto yelled something about Sasuke being next.

"Hikari! Ya wanna come? I'm sure Sasuke would—"

I️ looked up with a small smile, "It's ok. Naruto, Sakura... You two go on without me." Naruto and Sakura both had a confused look, but I️ kept my fake smile plastered even when I️ wanted to cry. I remember briefly what happened back in the hotel and how much I️ wanted to help but was useless. I️ shook my head and looked out the window. Will I️ ever be as strong as Naruto... Sakura... Sasuke??

I️ took a few minutes to recollect myself. What the heck am I️ doing? I️ should go see how he's doing. He was hurt badly, and those blank and cold eyes looked pained. Once I️ gained my usual composure, I️ took a few steps to the door. I started to feel the chakra around me, looking for Naruto's because he had the strongest one to sense. I️ walked in the direction only to see Sasuke was already awake, and Sakura wrapped her arms tightly around him. Naruto looked upset, but he smiled at the scene playing in front of him. I️ didn't want him to see me, let alone see my face blushing red as I️ saw the two hug, so I️ quickly left, heading back to my hospital bed. Why does it bother me so much? He doesn't want anything more than to kill Itachi. I need to train, so I am not so useless. But how?! I️ started to think of ways to leave and when I️ would leave without hurting others. I️ didn't want to go to Orochimaru for the so-called "power" he promised. Then, I thought, How about the blind lady the Hokage talked about? She may be able to help me!!

Kakashi's Face

"Hey, don't you wanna see it??" Naruto was whispering out to us.

I️ looked at him, wondering what he was talking about.

"What?" Sakura whispered back.

"You know what I'm talkin' about... Kakashi Sensei's real face." Naruto brought out a flashlight and smiled sinisterly while facing Sakura.