Who am I ?

I am Morgane, 17 years. I love animals and especially dogs and horses. I have 1 dog called Zayhna, it's arabian For 'beautiful'. Beside my dog I have 2 Horses. Those aren't mine but i take care of them. My dog and Horses are the most important things in my life. I also have a boyfriend and bestfriend who are really important to me. I'm a silent girl when I'm with people I don't know but when I'm with my friends I can be really crazy. I spend most of my free-time with the Horses. I groom them, ride them and we work in the ground. With Chronos (one of the Horses) I had Some hard times. I was taking care of him For like one month when he trow me off his back. I had broken my shoulder really bad. I had an operation and cried alot. When iT happened I had another passion named, aerobic gymnastic, but because I had broken my shoulder so bad I wouldn't be able to go along with the competitions. So I had to stop with iT. Now it's almost one year ago , I have trained him most of the time on the ground and we have build a beautiful friendship. Mimi the other horse was alot easier and we have already done alot of things together. We have jumper over 1m while she's only 1m34, we have already done alot of things on the ground to and we like to walk outside. Sometimes Igive lessons with her For little children. She's a allround horse ! In Two Weeks we have our first jumping :) can't wait! My dog Zayhna is really scared of people she don't know but she's adorable ! She likes to work and listens really good ! Next year we are going to do agility, now we are doing canicross. She likes to play and to cuddle. Now Some last detail about me, I had difficult times in school because I was bullied, but I want to Tell hou all that I am stronger because of that and I believe everyone can be strong. I love to help people with troubles so of you want to talk about something you can always wend me a message and I will listen and try to help you trough.

Thans For Reading I'm going to quit right now and I'm going to play a little with my dog. Sorry For thema's english and the capital letters, my iPad does that and it's anoying ! 😏 Byee 😘😘