Dessert

Premise: Jae Hui was different from others and that's what Han Jun liked the most about her. He was in denial of his feelings but amidst one of their plans when she showed up at a party with Cha Do Won, everything changed.

Takes place right where they left us in Episode 10

**********

"Are you kidding me?" Han Jun chuckled and glared at Jae hui, who was leaning on him with their hands locked in cuffs.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I never thought you'd stoop so low just to work with me!" he said. 

"W-what?" Jae Hui sounded confused. 

"Jae Jung's sister? Stop being absurd!" he replied and tried to take the cuffs off.

Jae Hui was surprised that Han Jun wasn't ready to believe what she said.

"I am not lying! It is the truth, I am his sister" she said loudly but Han Jun wasn't buying it. 

"Just release me right now, and go home," he said sternly. 

Jae hui got annoyed and opened the handcuffs. 

"Ah, see it left a mark on my precious wrist!" Han Jun complained. 

Jae Hui rolled her eyes and gritted her teeth. He was an impossible man to deal with. 

"I will tell you if I need your help, but don't come up with such absurd reasons from now on. Okay?" he scolded her. 

She was speechless. It was thrilling how a man could be so full of himself. He trusted no one else. She wanted to argue and present proof but she was annoyed. Without speaking a word, she walked out of the room. 

"Hye Jun-ah! Soo Cheol-ah! What is wrong with our security?? Looney walked in just like that?" Han Jun shouted from his chair sounding frustrated. 

Jae Hui banged the door loudly and walked out of the Cafe. 

Even though Han Jun did not believe her, what she said was still in his mind. He kept wondering if she was telling the truth. Nonetheless, he had to continue with his plan.

He had managed to trick the director of Joyce Entertainment into getting details about a demoness - Aunt Im. He suspected that she was the reason behind all the murders. To know more about the case, he disguised himself as a helper for the party which she was conducting in her temple. 

Han jun and Soo Cheol were dressed in black and white tuxedos to gel with the rest of the helpers at the party. Hye Jun had hacked some of the cameras to keep a watch on the crowd and was continuously in touch with both the men. 

It wasn't easy to get into the party without the help of Cha Do Won, so they had to include the police team in their plan as well. They had decided that Do Won and Jae Hui would come together at the party and get in talks with the higher officials to fetch some details about them. 

Han Jun was looking around and studying the crowd when he heard Hye Jun's voice on the earpiece.

"Omo! Is that Jae Hui?" she screamed sounding surprised.

Han Jun turned his head around and searched for her. His eyes got fixed on Jae Hui as soon as they fell upon her. 

She was wearing a short black dress, with her hair open and ending in soft curls. Her eyes were twinkling and her lips were deep red. He had never seen her dressed up like that before. Not that he didn't find her beautiful even when she was being a grumpy police officer, but she looked so delicate in that get-up that he couldn't stop himself from admiring her. He adjusted his specs properly to have a better look.