Prologue

Y/n is a popular queer model in the United States. Unfortunately only being a model because his parents forced him into it, despite his lifelong dream of becoming a detective.

Growing up, he had no friends because people were disgusted with him. People thought if they got near him, they'd get sick but in reality, heterochromia was not contagious. No one knew he was gay until his first girlfriend outed him after discovering that he had a stash of male model mags. If people didn't avoid him before then well you know the rest.

After a man who was luckily chosen to spend a year with BTS was mysteriously murdered it caught Y/n's attention. After continuously saving money from modeling, he moves to South Korea without saying a word. He immediately finds a part-time modeling job while looking deeply into the case. Little did he know, that would lead to terrible events. Who knows if he'd end up like "His" last victim?

----------

"It's too bad Y/N, I wish I could have tormented you a little longer." The red-eyed brunette stood over a pale and ice-cold Y/N. I watched as Jimin ran to shake Y/N's almost lifeless body. "Y/N!! WAKE UP!" the feminine man started crying loudly, getting his hands covered in Y/N's blood. RM was panicking while on the phone with the police, Jungkook was hyperventilating, and Jhope was trying to stay calm and was comforting the younger.  Meanwhile, Suga had left the room, V was vomiting in a trashcan, and Jin just stood there. No facial expression on his face, it was like the moment had paralyzed him. 

"Baby..." Y/N coughs out, reaching his hand out to touch Jimin's face. "Y/N you can't die!" multiple tears run peacefully down his face, "One last kiss?". Jimin doesn't hesitate to kiss Y/N's icey but soft lips. Not long after, Y/N's body went limp and once Jimin noticed it he went ballistic. 

As Y/N's body was being carried away in a body bag, Jimin kept hugging his knees and mumbling to himself, the blood of his lover's still on his hands. Poor Jimin didn't get a break from the paparazzi and his face made the news that very morning. Needless to say, he did not get sleep that night and the entity felt nothing about it. 

 ----------

"Wow... this case is really intriguing." Y/N says aloud while looking through yet another article about the mysterious "murder" case. He was waiting for his turn for his modeling pictures to be taken. "When will you ever stop looking at those damn articles?" Maejin says while trying to get Y/n's attention to do his makeup and hair. The younger groans, "but why not?" he tilts his head up so she can finally do her job. "I don't know, maybe it's because you're not fit to be a detective." Maejin takes out a green color contact to put in his other eye, which was a beautiful icy blue. Y/n, felt insecure about it and his modeling agency never did photoshoots with "imperfections" which was dumb in itself.

"Y/N!" his name was called and he went up to do his shoot. Y/n was tasked with posing with a set of lingerie, doing sexy poses, and all of that weird modeling stuff. Y/n was good-looking and was completely comfortable with it but he wasn't expecting the next thing to happen. 

"Y/n," a sarcastic Maejin walks up to him after the shoot, "Your manager just got an email from this JYP person or whatever." She hands a printout to him and walks away, "Dear L/n Y/n, I am reaching out because I am interested in your concepts. Would you take the offer of modeling for one of our groups? - JYP Leader in Entertainment." Y/n, faster than the speed of light runs to his manager's office. "BITCH I AM TAKING THAT OFFER." 

That's the day Y/n's life changed forever. 

Chapter One Will Be out As Soon As I Can Write It.