Prologue

October 31, 2015
Charleston Virginia
Chris brown

" Come on bruh, don't you want to be with her? August said placing his hand on my shoulder.
"Ya, you know I do but are you sure we can get away with it? And making sure we don't leave any witness? I asked nervously.
"Look I'm trying to help your scary ass out. I told you I got two of my trap boys coming down from Detroit, and they will take care of any problems we might have. August said
I don't know August I mean what if someone hears us? I asked rubbing the back of my head.
No one will hear us if we don't say shit! But if your to scared to do it the we can leave right now, plus I got a date but I canceled so I could help your ass! August yelled.
Look clam down ok, it's just I've never killed anybody before, plus Zay is like a  brother to me  it feels wrong for me to kill him. I said stepping back.
"You love Sunjai don't you? August asked.
"Yea you know I do. I mumbled
Ok then stop being such a pussy, now take this. August said handing me a knife.
" I don't see why we can't just use the gun we hide in the closest I said taking the knife.
"Well for starters it will make a loud BANG! And could wake the neighbors and if the police find the bullet they could trace the serial number and it could find its way back to us and then we both be in the hole. August said.
Alright, let's do it. I said surging my shoulders.
"Ok, now you know how to get in? August asked raising his eyebrow.
"Yea he hides a spare key under the welcome mate and his code on his alarm system is 02135. Yea I think I know how to get in. I chuckled.
"Don't get pained out here, now when u go in his room
Make sure you don't leave anything behind, and don't cut yourself. August said handing me my ski mask.
"I know, I know, I grew up with you so I know how to break in someone's house.
"Oh, and one more thing make sure he's dead Chris.