Secret Session

"Oohh~ R-red~!!" Crunchy chip cried gripping the sheets with Red velvet fucking him in his hole, Red was enjoying hearing the slutty crunchy chip cry out his name.

"You like when I fuck the your slutty little hole, don't ya~!?"  Red then thrusted extra hard to get a whimper from crunchy chip " Y-yes~!! A-and I beg you to g-go f-faster~!!" Red just laughed and began to thrust faster and faster than before.

After a few more minutes crunchy c's legs gave in as red came and let go of his hips to let him fall to the ground, Red picked him up and got him on the bed as he got on the bed and laid back with his member just out in the open.

That's when crunchy c had an idea, he then got in-between red's legs "You are such a slut, now you wanna feel it down your throat!?"  Red cackled but was caught off guard by crunchy chip putting his mouth on his tip.

"Ngh~" Red velvet twitched when crunchy swirled his tongue around red's tip "Mmm~ it tastes so sweet~!!"(Yep, his tip taste like velvet lmao idk why I said this-)  Crunchy then put his whole length in his mouth beginning to bob his head while Red grunted "F-fuck~ Faster!!" Red yelled while crunchy was struggling not to gag while he was trying to deepthroat him.

Crunchy just kept doing his original pace until Red put his hands on his head and pushed his member further down his throat, so he deepthroated him, crunchy just gaged trying to get use to it but it was quite big going down his throat so he whimpered.

A minute later crunchy chip got use to it and felt something go down this throat other than Red's big member, That's when the sweet white substance had spewed from crunchy's mouth dripping on to the bed while red let out a grunt of great release.

Crunchy took his mouth off his member and looked down at it and just began to jerk it with his hand until it happened again, but when red came it squirted on crunchy's face, they both laughed as crunchy wiped it off with his hands and licked it up.

Then crunchy laid down with red and they rested their peaceful.