UL Chapter 13: Luce...

It's still five o'clock in the morning, but there's a certain blonde is already up, preparing herself to leave that early. She's about to leave at the back gate of the Raion's when...

"Hime..." The pinkette maid called her that made her almost had a heart attack.

"Virgo! Don't scare me like that. If ever I had a heart disease, i swear I'm already dead, lying in this cold hard ground." she said, and started to unlock the back gate.

"Gomene Hime, punishment?"

"What. No! Just never do that again. I'll just go to the beach." she said, and rode her bike to the beach's way.

The cold breeze coming from the ocean makes her feel more relaxed than the usual. Taking a deep breath, she sped up paddling the bike so that she could be in the beach in no time, she's already seeing the sun, about to rise any minute now.

Exactly five thirty, she had reached her destination, a perfect timing, the sun is slowly rising. She sat on her usual spot -which was their usual spot when until he suddenly disappeared like a bubble- she doesn't knew why, but she felt her eyes once more getting heavier, but she bit her lower lip to prevent the tears from falling. She looked at the rising sun with a sad face, but that sad face turns upside down when she realized that yet again she had endured another morning. Exactly six in the morning when she decided to get back to the Raion's. She still needs to prepare for work and she's already hungry, plus add the fact that the sun has spread rise. She started pedalling her bike back at the Raion's with an unease feelings around her gut she's feeling something like a big surprise was about to happen.

For the past two years, she did nothing but to go to the beach with the same time like before, not because she's still expecting him to come back. It's just that after going to the same place at the same time in everyday, who wouldn't make a habit like that?

When she's already inside the Raion's territory, her copper like hoes was caughtby a pink honda fit car, just like the car he'd bought have decades ago because she really likes it.

She heaved a deep sigh before she shook her head lightly because of the sudden memory invaded her mind. And there is no way that, that car was his. The memory that she once buried on her mind deeply vut suddenly found just because she saw a similar damn car.

"Who could be our visitor? I don't have any idea that someine wil visit us." Lucy mumbled to herself, but decided to shrugged it off and just ask Virgo.

"I'll see the visitor later, I'll just go take a quick bath before i see them." she said, entering the back door which leads the kitchen.

"Welcome home Hime." Virgo greeted her, she Gave her once sweet smile.

"I'm home."

"So... Do you want something Hime?" Virgo asked.

"Hmm, nah, but ne Virgo..."

"Punishment?"

"No! Not that. You see, I saw a honda fit car outside. I just wanted to ask who could that be." she said, getting a milk in the refregirator.

"Oh, that one? Well, master Gray and his family arrived this morning together with-"

"Wah?! Really?! Gray's here? And Juvia and Maecy too?"

"Yes, but they're with-"

"Oh, i missed them so. Ne Virgo, I'll use the pther stairs to go upstairs, I'll just gp take a quick bath and I'll surprise them. So don't tell them that i'm here already, clear?" she asked, not even bothering to hear her answer because she already ran upstairs. When she's already inside her room. She quickly went inside the bathroom and took a quick shower while singing it ain't fun and dancing wiggle wiggle at the same time.

Once she's done, she wore a simply lousy plain tee-shirt, a white shorts and flats. She then put her hair into a french bun, she put a little face powder on her face and a lip gloss, once she's done, she looked at her reflecrion in the vanity mirror and when she's satisfied,she left her room with a satisfied smirk on her face. When she's already downstairs, she can't kept her excitement inside of her and shouted even before she could enter the living room where Gray, Loke and the others were.

"Loke! i heard from Virgo that Gray is here!" she yelled before finally stepping in to the living room, she quickly saw her raven headed childhood best friend along with his wife and daugther, but her eyes grew wider once her gaze landed on the familiar pinkette insde the living room, the pinkette she's longing for!

"L-Luce..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued...

In case you're a little bit confused, the scene is on Lucy's POV which means this is happening to her while Natsi and the others were driving to the Raion's place.

This is yet anpther cliff hanger,oopsevery chapter is a cliff hanger because it's in series. (:

A i a h ~

Ciao~