004

"Just this time, appa." Momo whined, convincing him.

"Why not lunch or breakfast?" He asked as he finished his breakfast.

"Appa, she came after months from Japan. Even ChaeYoung was not here. They have a lot of works and study, too that's why they invited me for dinner. Please let me go, appa."

"You should let her go. She's grown up now." His wife said, handing him his coat. He sighed, thinking for a moment.

"You will have to call Kyung. She will pick you up from there. Don't come alone." He said, searching something in his pocket. Momo beamed in happiness.

"But they can drop me. Sana has her car."

"So, what's the problem? They can drop both you and Kyung." He said and handed some money to Momo. She pouted, taking the money.

"If she won't be back before nine, I'll never allow her to go out again." He said to his wife but Momo quickly grabbed his hand.

"Ten. Please appa. I'll be here before ten. I'm grown up now." She whined, cutely. He sighed and nodded.

"Kyung, JiHyo..." He called for them as he was wearing his shoes.

"I'm fixing my tie." JiHyo shouted, coming toward them.

"I'm done. Let's go." JeongYeon said as she helped JiHyo with her tie.

They both left with their father while Momo washed the dishes before going to the store that was owned by them. The store was attached with their house and it was another source of the income in their family that their mother was running.

JeongYeon and JiHyo arrived to the university and their father left after dropping them. They went inside the campus and JiHyo quickly ran to someone, causing JeongYeon to look at her. It was DaHyun who was in her school uniform, using her phone. JeongYeon didn't expect DaHyun there.

"Hey DaHyun..." JiHyo greeted her after tapping her shoulder. She turned to JiHyo and smiled.

"I didn't know you study here, unnie." DaHyun said, happily.

"I also didn't know that. But I think, I have seen you before. I don't remember that much." JiHyo said and they turned to JeongYeon.

"Good morning, JeongYeon unnie." DaHyun bowed. JeongYeon bowed back with a smile.

"She's Kyung oppa here." JiHyo teased and laughed on JeongYeon, who was pouting now.

"Can I call you oppa, too?" DaHyun asked. JeongYeon nodded, casually.

"I'll go now. Take care, you two." JeongYeon said, looking around.

"Yeah, let me show my class to you. See you later, oppa." DaHyun said before dragging JiHyo with her.

JeongYeon pouted as she was left alone with no friends. She shrugged off and headed to her class. She entered in the building, looking around at the other students but when she was close to her classroom, she stopped on her track because she saw those bullies again. JeongYeon thought to change her way but she saw the group of the cat girls who could help her.

JeongYeon walked beside them without being noticed by the bullies and successfully made her way to her class. She squealed in her mind as if she had secured herself from the war field and took her seat. She fixed her stuffs on the desk and waited for her professor. There were still many students left to come in the class.

.

.

.

.